Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

michael23
Raven
Raven

03 May 2009, 2:48 pm

Hi everyone.

My name is Michael and I am 23 years old. I was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome at the age of 10.

One of the more difficult challenges is learning not only how to make friends but to keep them as well.

I have been in so many situations where I have gone above and beyond for other people whenever they have had a problem and either needed help solving it or just someone to provide a listening ear so that they can get whatever is bothering them off of there chest.

However, whenever I have had a problem and either needed help solving it or just need someone to provide a listening ear so I can get whatever is bothering me off of my chest those people who I thought were my friends simply turn and look the other way.

What I am hoping to accomplish by joining this forum is to hopefully meet some new people and form some new friendships of people who can relate to what I am going through.

I also have been dealing with a lot of personal problems with having to do with being a guy and I wish I could find a girl who could relate to what I am going through.

I have had some situations come up where I have found it has been easier for me to talk to girls. Sometimes I am still not sure why that is.

Looking forward to meeting you all. Thanks for reading. Michael

Aspiegirl2001
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2009, 3:20 pm

Hi michael23

welcome to wp

how are you ??

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2009, 6:01 pm

hello Michael 23! Welcome home!

glad to have you at WP.

Merle

JetLag
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2009, 7:11 pm

"Hello," Michael, and welcome aboard the Wrong Planet.

Ancalagon
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2009, 7:30 pm

Welcome.

ironangel
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

06 May 2009, 12:48 am

welcome to WP :D