Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Sandee
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Jan 2012, 10:37 pm

I used to use this website back in 2006-2008. Someone (someone I do not know) was trolling me on another website a few days ago. He got my name and now I need to remove my name and address to **all places** where I posted my name/address up myself.

But there is one problem. I can't remove my three blogs from your site. There is a bug. I posted them up back in 2008. It says "I'm not the author" when I know that I am the author. I need to be safe and feel safe and this person (whom ever it was, I don't know who he is) could come on this website and read where I live (What city, what street) and come stalk me. I just need to be safe and feel safe. Please remove my three blogs from off of this website. (I already deleted two, but the two others, I can not delete myself. I only have one user name: sandee. Thank you. Here is the link: http://www.wrongplanet.net/modules.php? ... y&jid=8078

I guess I learned my lesson from posting too much personal stuff and I need to use a fake name from now on. Thank you for understanding, Sandee

Sandee
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Jan 2012, 10:55 pm

How to I DELETE this post from the discussion board (The discussion board on jobs?) Back in 2008, another user told me I shouldn't post personal info up. I didn't listen and now last week some was looking me up. And I put up personal info up on many websites. This website was one of them. Now, I'm asking you to take it down since I can't. Here is the link to what I would like removed: http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp3028233.html#3028233

It has where I live and what schools I went to. That is too much info. Thank you for your understaning in this matter.

bcousins
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2012, 12:48 am

PM a Moderator - Or even alex

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2012, 4:03 am

I've removed your CV thread but only Alex can remove your blog entries. I suggest you send him a PM.