How do I sort search results by date?

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

orangegoldgreen
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

11 Oct 2016, 2:09 pm

Hi, I'm pretty new here and still getting the hang of this website. Unfortunately, I have a lot of trouble with forum style message boards. Definitely a sensory sensitivity thing - scrolling and skimming through large amounts of text on a computer screen, or even clicking through multiple pages within a post, tends to give me mild nausea / motion sickness and headaches.

Is there a way to sort through search results by date? Trying to find content relevant to me. Everything I search for turns up a lot of results in seemingly random order, some from almost a decade ago.

Or, if anyone has other workarounds / tips for message boards + sensory issues, please share! 8)

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2016, 4:55 pm

At the bottom of the page you will see a number of drop-down boxes with "display posts" written at the front. You can display by subject or time in ascending or descending order. You can narrow the search by selecting "in the last month" etc.
You can use "search" in the top corner (or bottom in some views) and enter key words to search relevant topics.