So apparently I'm going to shoot people up.

Page 1 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

LennytheWicked
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2012, 10:19 am

Not really, no, but apparently our school admins heard rumors of violence going to occur on Friday. I didn't think anything of it, but then I got called into the office. A bunch of girls told my dean that I said I wanted to kill everyone, and my dean believed them.

This happened because I sort of blew up at a girl for saying, "People with altzheimers have no feelings."

"You mean sociopathy."

"Oh, no, Asperger's!"

And then I screamed at her and may have thrown an, "I have asperger's" in there.

Luckily, I am not at school today.

I had been wondering why everyone suddenly left me alone last week. They had been harassing me nonstop since Freshman year, even outside of school, and I was very confused.

raisedbyignorance
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2012, 10:34 am

I cannot believe the stupidity of such people. That whole schools needs a serious education on Asperger's Syndrome. Too bad their minds are so immature and warped by everything that the media tells them that they would tell lies just to get you in trouble.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2012, 10:35 am

... and so it begins ...

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2012, 10:35 am

LennytheWicked wrote:
Not really, no, but apparently our school admins heard rumors of violence going to occur on Friday. I didn't think anything of it, but then I got called into the office. A bunch of girls told my dean that I said I wanted to kill everyone, and my dean believed them.

This happened because I sort of blew up at a girl for saying, "People with altzheimers have no feelings."

"You mean sociopathy."

"Oh, no, Asperger's!"

And then I screamed at her and may have thrown an, "I have asperger's" in there.

Luckily, I am not at school today.

I had been wondering why everyone suddenly left me alone last week. They had been harassing me nonstop since Freshman year, even outside of school, and I was very confused.

This makes me happy that I'm going to go to a private academy for teenagers and young adults with Aspergers. It sucks being crammed in with a bunch of NTs. Even the teachers will find every way to put a stigma and blame the "kid with Aspergers" for stuff like this. Sorry to hear about that. I haven't been in school for four days because my situation with students and staff has been that bad.

Earlier this year I got in trouble for being a "danger" to another student. So I got an ISS and my mom said "If you think my daughter is that much of a danger to other people, then why did you put her on a school bus with other students right after that happened?"

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

ianorlin
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2012, 11:35 am

When was the last time these people that are dangers went bowling?

LennytheWicked
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2012, 1:21 pm

ianorlin wrote:
When was the last time these people that are dangers went bowling?

What?

hindix
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Dec 2012, 3:28 pm

raisedbyignorance wrote:
I cannot believe the stupidity of such people. That whole schools needs a serious education on Asperger's Syndrome. Too bad their minds are so immature and warped by everything that the media tells them that they would tell lies just to get you in trouble.

So it's socially acceptable to yell at people and make a big scene? Gotcha. You can't blame educators for being on guard after what happened at Sandy Hook. If someone yelled at you for a very trivial reason you would at the very least be frightened if not concerned for your safety and the safety of others. The person who made this thread got what he/she deserved for causing a big scene over nothing and for all we know he/she could have made death threats.

LennytheWicked
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2012, 4:03 pm

hindix wrote:
raisedbyignorance wrote:

So it's socially acceptable to yell at people and make a big scene? Gotcha. You can't blame educators for being on guard after what happened at Sandy Hook. If someone yelled at you for a very trivial reason you would at the very least be frightened if not concerned for your safety and the safety of others. The person who made this thread got what he/she deserved for causing a big scene over nothing and for all we know he/she could have made death threats.

Right. S'cuse me while I go tie a noose. Again. Not that I have anywhere to hang from, but oh well.

EDIT: I said, and my exact words were, "f**k you, I have asperger's, and I have f*****g feelings." And then I left.

Obviously you made your account to post this one little thing.

That was not an "educators" thing, that was a students being prejudiced thing.

hindix
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Dec 2012, 4:21 pm

LennytheWicked wrote:
hindix wrote:
raisedbyignorance wrote:

Right. S'cuse me while I go tie a noose.

Perhaps I was too harsh with my criticism but that does not give you any right to threaten me with acts of suicide. I am not saying these things to hurt you. I am saying these things to help you. There is a reason why people pestered you, there always is. If you went off on girls that were stating false facts it is quite likely they were making false statements to make you upset. I know from years of experience that people will bug you just to make you snap. Trust me I have been there and raged at people who made me mad, but that doesn't make my actions justified. What I have learned to do is laugh at any cruel and unjust comments people make. I know that those who insult others are only doing so because they themselves feel weak and insecure so they must bully others to make them feel how they feel. It's a very toddler-like behavior bullies exhibit. With that said don't let what others say affect your emotions and your life anymore. But most importantly do not beat yourself up if you slip up and get angry at someone. It took me many years to control my emotions and be able to brush off what bullies said to me. I still get mad at bullies sometimes but I have learned to expel my angry in more healthy outlets than making people think I am some short-fused buffoon. I hope you found this to be more constructive than my last comment. I am not the best at helping others.

Edit: Hopefully after you read my newest post you will see me in a different light. Otherwise I am sorry I wasted my time trying to help you.

LennytheWicked
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2012, 4:28 pm

hindix wrote:
LennytheWicked wrote:
hindix wrote:
raisedbyignorance wrote:

Right. S'cuse me while I go tie a noose.

Perhaps I was too harsh with my criticism but that does not give you any right to threaten me with acts of suicide. I am not saying these things to hurt you. I am saying these things to help you. There is a reason why people pestered you, there always is. If you went off on girls that were stating false facts it is quite likely they were making false statements to make you upset. I know from years of experience that people will bug you just to make you snap. Trust me I have been there and raged at people who made me mad, but that doesn't make my actions justified. What I have learned to do is laugh at any cruel and unjust comments people make. I know that those who insult others are only doing so because they themselves feel weak and insecure so they must bully others to make them feel how they feel. It's a very toddler-like behavior bullies exhibit. With that said don't let what others say affect your emotions and your life anymore. But most importantly do not beat yourself up if you slip up and get angry at someone. It took me many years to control my emotions and be able to brush off what bullies said to me. I still get mad at bullies sometimes but I have learned to expel my angry in more healthy outlets than making people think I am some short-fused buffoon. I hope you found this to be more constructive than my last comment. I am not the best at helping others.

Edit: Hopefully after you read my newest post you will see me in a different light. Otherwise I am sorry I wasted my time trying to help you.

I wasn't threatening you with killing myself. I'm pretty sure a lot of people on the forum already know that my suicide attempts never go very well. (Forced stay in a psych ward, broken noose, I tried taking sleeping pills in a cold bath so I'd freeze but I just got frostbite...) If I DID have a gun, I wouldn't be wasting ammo at school.

Telling someone that they deserve to be the reason there are half a dozen policemen at each door isn't a good way to make friends either. Quite frankly, I've spent the past six hours mulling over ways to off myself.

hindix
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Dec 2012, 4:35 pm

I can see you need a lot more help than just advice on how to handle bullies. I hope you can come back to this thread sometime later in more sound mind and read my post. Maybe someday you will hold yourself accountable for your own actions. Now please call a suicide hotline or an emergency number. There is absolutely no reason to kill yourself if you are in fact serious. Don't let the people who bullied you at school win.

LennytheWicked
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2012, 4:46 pm

hindix wrote:
I can see you need a lot more help than just advice on how to handle bullies. I hope you can come back to this thread sometime later in more sound mind and read my post. Maybe someday you will hold yourself accountable for your own actions. Now please call a suicide hotline or an emergency number. There is absolutely no reason to kill yourself if you are in fact serious. Don't let the people who bullied you at school win.

Forced stay in a psych ward? Yeah, last time that didn't work very well. I came out thinking that if I was going to kill myself I'd have to make sure not to tell anyone who can do anything about it, such as calling the suicide hotline.

Psych wards suck.

hindix
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Dec 2012, 4:57 pm

LennytheWicked wrote:
hindix wrote:

Forced stay in a psych ward? Yeah, last time that didn't work very well. I came out thinking that if I was going to kill myself I'd have to make sure not to tell anyone who can do anything about it, such as calling the suicide hotline.

Psych wards suck.

"Quite frankly, I've spent the past six hours mulling over ways to off myself." So you lied to me about wanting to kill yourself? You want to threaten suicide with people who don't know you at all but want to offer help? No, I really do believe you are hurting inside. I really think you should go talk to someone, anyone who is willing to listen to your plight.

Now I am going to stop replying to this thread. If you are seriously going to kill yourself please do not. Likewise please reconsider telling the next person who tries to help you lies about being suicidal if you are not really. It really does not help you in the very least bit and it drives people who want to help away. But again if you are really contemplating suicide please get help and if you won't do that at the very least do not kill yourself.

raisedbyignorance
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2012, 10:49 pm

hindix wrote:
raisedbyignorance wrote:

There's a time for paranoia and a time for rationality.

Tell me where's the rationality where saying "I have Asperger's" is somehow transcribed in the human ear as "I'm going to kill everyone"?

I don't blame the educators for addressing the report. I blame the girls for making a false report so they could feel better about themselves.

DecafeMan
Butterfly
Butterfly

21 Dec 2012, 11:10 pm

Ah yes, the idiocy of some NT's. This is why I won't tell the "mainstream" NT about my conditions. New opprunities for bullying may arise. My NT friends aren't judgemental, butthey aren't part of the "mainstream" crowd at my school.

VAGraduateStudent
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Dec 2012, 1:30 am

I agree with Hindix. It's irresponsible to say self-destructive things in an online forum and then not accept the concern and offers of help from others. I had an online friend on another site who was self-destructive and one day he stopped posting. I never knew his real name and I still go back and check for him, hoping to find out he's okay. We all have to be held accountable to the people who care about us, even if they just met us.

As to the original topic, this has been driving me crazy. For me as an NT, it's like being a white person having to hear racist jokes. Other people think it's okay to say awful things around you because you aren't that minority. I'm like uh...I STUDY autism...but still the things people say are incredible. No one wants to hear how ASDs really work, they just want to pretend that all people on the spectrum have no feelings and are ticking time bombs.