Page 4 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Namiko
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2005, 7:18 pm

earthmonkey wrote:
The hardest AP I'm taking next year will probably be the AP US History. History has always been a tough subject for me.

Just study like heck for the AP test... but don't stay up too late! ;) I took the test last year and did miserably, but that's another story.

Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2005, 9:03 pm

earthmonkey wrote:
Next year I'm going to skip Pre-Calculus and General Physics for AP Calculus and AP Physics. It's kinda funny--I struggled with algebra in eighth grade and ended up with a B first semester and an A second semester

That is sort of cool. I did the same thing. The funny thing is that I really did not like Algebra 2 and after that class I really did not want to major in any math... ever. I did it mostly because I felt bad about being behind in all subjects despite being one of the smartest kids in the school (I have a freakishly competitive school). Interesting to meet people with similar experiences though.

Kiss_my_AS
Toucan
Toucan

21 Dec 2005, 9:04 pm

Now it's all med-related but in high school I did the following:

Advanced Math
Advanced Science
Advanced Physics
Advanced Biology
Advanced French
English
Advanced German
IT
Dutch
Gymnastics
Literature
Ancient Greek
Latin

(Note: in my country, 'Advanced' means the expanded version wich can be seen by the roman number II that's behind the name of the subject; the 'easier version' of the subject has the roman number I after the subject. Like French I or French II, Physics I or Physics II, etc.).