How will this look for college? (freshman)

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

recklessteering
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

14 Apr 2013, 8:10 pm

Hello! I am a one who had gotten to be a freshman through skipping eighth grade. I am currently taking Pre-Calculus (this is a senior class at my school) and I am also taking Chemistry (this is a sophomore class at my school). I am getting good grades in all my classes, as in "A"s and "A-"s, and also have gotten good score on the ACT so far. I am wondering as to how the colleges that I apply to will look at these achievements? I am trying to do all that I can to get into the colleges I want (mainly mathematical and scientific colleges), and I just want to know if I am looking good as-so-far. I also know that it is a little too soon to be asking questions like this, but I want to know what they honestly will think of these things so far. Thanks!

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2013, 8:58 pm

you will be a great asset to any college.

Ettina
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2013, 10:45 pm

Straight As will look great. If my Dad's any indication, they'll bend over backwards to get you in with grades like that. (He registered very late, and they let him in classes that were supposed to be full simply based on seeing his grades.)

Einfari
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2013, 9:25 am

If you are talking all these classes as a freshman in high school and have good grades, you will get into most colleges no problem. Getting ahead in school like that impresses a lot of people, especially colleges.

Erasmus
Butterfly
Butterfly

04 Jun 2013, 11:37 pm

If you keep that up then you will have colleges throwing money at you to get you to come.