Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

ROSSVG
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

06 Mar 2012, 1:24 pm

Is any one else here attending a university in eith England or Scotland? I am at the University of Glasgow.

unseenu
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Mar 2012, 1:40 pm

I'm at Hull, birthplace of LCD technology

lotr_addict
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Mar 2012, 6:44 pm

Glasgow as well :) , studying earth science and hopefully going to graduate in June.

Chipshorter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Location: The Georgian Quarter of The Pool of Life, The Centre of The Creative Universe

08 Mar 2012, 7:44 pm

Are alumnus ok with you?
If so my alma mater is the University of Liverpool. I graduated with a BSc (Hons) in Computer Science with Management.

My alma mater is the home of the world's first public radio transmission, the world's first School of Tropical Medicine, the UK's first surgical X-ray, the third oldest university press in England, the first University to teach Oceanography, Civic Design, Architecture and Biochemistry; eight Nobel Prize Laureates (including the UK's first Nobel Prize winner), the phrase "Red Brick University", & etc..