Heres my Story for the past 2 months

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

theSPECTRE
Toucan
Toucan

25 Dec 2005, 11:59 am

Alright guys I haven't been here in a while. Here's the story about two months ago I did something stupid so I went to a Hospital for phyciatric treatment. I was in there for a about a month October 18 - November 21st. Now I am in a Residential. I've been in a residential for about a month since November 21st. My parents and I are trying to get me into a school for mostly asperger's. Its called Pathway my friend also has asperger's syndrome and went there in the summer last I heard he was doing well. They can Help you get your own apartment, a job a, license, Diploma and a Degree . I was at there website it doesn't tell you too much my dad has a packet on them. I should be getting a interview here after the holidays. Right after the interview they call you and tell you if you got in and if you did when you can go there. its only about 1 hour and 45 minutes away from my house its near philly. If I get in I get to leave the residential and go there actually as soon as I get in. In other words I wouldnt have to be at the residential for much longer. My parents want this residential that I am at to be a stepping stone the ultimate goal is pathway. My parents know I am very intelligent. They see I have alot of potential and this place could bring it out. This way I can live on my own and do things that I have wanted to do. I prey I get it in there as soon as possible.

It's Christmas and I was kinda sad since I've been here I am at my house right now on a homepass. I'm sad how I can't live at my house like I used to. I'm 18 and my parents want to see me become independent and successful. How can I cope with the sad feeling?

-Tony Mantanna
-Scarface

Say Good Night to the bad guy - Tony Montana
-Scarface

alex
Developer
Developer

25 Dec 2005, 12:00 pm

Welcome back!! !! !!

theSPECTRE
Toucan
Toucan

25 Dec 2005, 12:02 pm

thanks alex the place I'm at right now really doesnt have computers so I can't really participate as much but once I get to pathway I will be able too

-Tony Mantanna
-Scarface

-Scarface

alex
Developer
Developer

25 Dec 2005, 12:16 pm

I'm glad to hear that you are doing better now! How long has it been since you stayed at home?

theSPECTRE
Toucan
Toucan

25 Dec 2005, 6:50 pm

alex wrote:
I'm glad to hear that you are doing better now! How long has it been since you stayed at home?
2 months, I'm happy I'm almost there. This place can help me become a successful computer programmer! :) although I am also Kinda sad because I want it to happen like now.

-Tony Mantanna
-Scarface

-Scarface