Do you, friends or family have strange dreams?

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Timelady
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2006, 3:01 pm

I'd had strange dream about Doctor Who, it all started when travelled with Dr and Rose, when we came out, Rose was in baige frilly dress with a ribbon and the Doctor was wearing as usaul but with frilly knickers, then I saw Vogon with pigtails, I called it the Slitheen mother, then Rose and the Dr went as Siammese twins with 6 legs with a gap.

My Dad had the strangest dream about the leaver consert at primary school, he looked in the toilets, there was leader who run the aspergers club in a bask, then my headmaster from primary school in his underpants, then Spiderman was climbing up the ceiling.

My friend had dream about when he came in the house with his dad, because there toaster broke, then a mime from Xiolin showdown was cooking Microchips, then put in the sink, they no water for days.

Timelady

Spriteling
Toucan
Toucan

04 Jun 2006, 1:30 pm

Yeah, I have crazy dreams quite often. They usually make no sense at all. Usually I can't remember them at all, other than that they were quite confusing. I do remember my dream from last night, though. I dreamt that I was PacMan, running from all the ghosts in a volcano. o.O

Gohan_Lover
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Jun 2006, 12:52 pm

I sometimes have nightmares about Ghost Poodles whom if you look in thier eyes you get paralized till you eat a big Mac. Pretty wierd huh. :oops:

Captain_Brown
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2006, 8:36 am

I have dreams every night that I am 450 lbs.

Altu
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Jul 2006, 10:27 am

My mom alwaus has dreams about tornados. once she said she was on a bus and a tornado was coming and she didn't know it was a dream and was telling everyone else that she knew about tornados and always has dreams abut them.

Then I remember a dream I had a long tiime ago that I was on a bridge between two treehouses and Yoshi appeared in the last treehouse and burned the bridges behind me and then there were credits rolling by.

Also I had a dream a long time ago. I had just fallen asleep and there was complete darkness and i felt like a bunch of spiders crawled, too quickly to stop them, all over me.

Tower418
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

07 Jul 2010, 9:00 pm

LOL I have weird dreams almost every night! I have recently been writing books about them. Once I had a dream about a storm that could turn people into turnips. My brother ended up as a life-size fuzzy, yellow turnip with little arms and legs! I had one where there was a tornado that turned into a giant me not to long ago.