Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

LizzieB
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 May 2008, 5:28 pm

Well, i'm 16 obviously i'm new to wp, and according to my mom, i have aspergers.... as of now, i'm just trying to find people who also have this little doo-hicky, and find out more about it....sooooooooo... i'm not entirely sure what to say to be honest, but feel free to talk to me! i'm not shy and love to talk with people!

foxman
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 May 2008, 5:40 pm

Hello!

kip
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 6:16 pm

Hi there and welcome!

Don't worry, I'm still trying to figure out the site too! :P

It's really cool your mum told you about your DX, my mum refuses to believe there is something 'wrong' with me. Her words, not mine.

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 7:44 pm

not shy and love to talk to people...;) s'ok...it's why it's called a spectrum. Welcome, and feel fortunate you didn't have to wait your whole life to find out...

honestly, you've come to the right place.

autism
Toucan
Toucan

09 May 2008, 9:07 pm

Welcome to WrongPlanet.

gismo
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2008, 5:59 am

Hello, Welcome to WP!

Blake_be_cool
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2008, 1:09 am

Hi i'm Blake welcome to Wrong Planet I am new too, joint 5 days ago :)

redranger
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 May 2008, 8:39 pm

Trust me. I know a lot about WrongPlanet. If you want to Poll, (that means to make there be options,) you have to click on the "PoLL", and then, there you go;And if you mean you want to learn about other people,all you have to do, is this: click on an aspie's nick-name, and it'll tell you sumpth'in about him. Here's a list of some of my favorite things right here:Power Rangers, Harry Potter, reading the Magic Tree House Book series, writing stories, learning about history, and much more; But if you mean to learn about asperger's syndrome, I'll tell you something about that to. Asperger's is something that is a'little good, and a'little bad. It's a form of autism. And if you want to learn more, just post me. Good luck. :wink: