Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Kelsi
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Oct 2008, 10:18 pm

Good on you for standing up for yourself Vigilans. NT men seem to be more overt in their bullying techniques than NT women though. Women tend to act very covertly and insidiously - subtly undermining your work, 'forgetting' to pass on important information to you, manipulating other people's perceptions of you, engaging in character assassination behind your back, etc. - very difficult stuff to address without being labelled 'paranoid'.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2008, 1:16 pm

Yeah, I know how that is. NT's trying to get a laugh at your expense and when you point it out they try and label you as paranoid. I don't understand this kind of behavior, and I think the best way to react to it is to make them feel foolish by not reacting how they expect- or want.

Oggleleus
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Oct 2008, 3:12 pm

I left a company because of a long period of bullying. I was aware of it and the reason why I left was because management did nothing about it. Management decided to pick the side of a bigot that got into punch throwing fights with other people in a professional environment during work hours no less. I was passed over twice for promotion and decided this large electronic manufacturing company was for the birds. If a company can not do something well then for some reason they take pride in having the worse turnover rate in the industry. No wonder their stock price dropped over 1000% in the last 8 years. The only people they can get to stay are the BULLIES. :lol: Now, they can't find any of their employees that are qualified to do the jobs that they were originally hired for in the first place. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kelsi
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Oct 2008, 6:55 am

Kelsi wrote:
Score: 1 to Aspie, 0 to bullying NT co-worker :D

I am being targetted by two of my co-workers, and I am fighting it. Now one of them is leaving :wink:

One down - one to go! :lol: :lol:

Is it inappropriate to quote yourself? Oh well...

Number one bully has now officially left!

However, I just realized today that my number two bully has trained a new ally. So now it's one down and two to go. Good thing I like a challenge. :evil:

I am learning that having a strategy is extremely important. Knowing when to change it is equally important. :wink: