Get a free listing of stuff you make or do so you can earn $

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

ozmom
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

29 Mar 2011, 2:02 pm

Visit the autism mall at autismmalldotbiz. I have started an online site where you can advertise stuff you do, for free. Many of you sell artwork, write books, speak at conferences, etc. Only for people on the spectrum!! !

I am the parent of an autistic adult who can't work. I also own OZMO, the autism toy site for all ages, even adults! (NO baby toys) and I hope that the mall site will help you earn some cash. (Maybe then you can come spend it at OZMO! :lol: )

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2011, 12:11 am

thank you for that handy link :) i'll have to give it a go. i have a service that nobody else seems interested in, in the wider world, so maybe in the aspie world i may get a better hearing.

FaeryEthereal
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

30 Mar 2011, 2:21 am

Thank you so much for the link! :D

ozmom
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

30 Mar 2011, 11:58 am

The plans are to add a lot of your products and services, and then sell them to everyone (not just to asd people). There are a lot of us parents and friends that would love to shop asd items first before shopping elsewhere.

Just send any info on what you do to one of my email addresses - thru OZMO or the mall site - and I will add you to the listing. (I will email back if I need more info from you to list you.)

PS - If anyone wants to make a better picture header for the mall site, let me know! I will pay a little (remember this is a free service-I am not getting rich-but I will attribute the maker) for it!

I probably should add a link back to the wrong planet forums on the mall site - and call it the mall "coffeeshop" for conversation, aspie style!