Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2024, 10:46 pm

Been working at home Depot for almost four years. Pushing carts in the parking lot. Plenty of reckless drivers. Almost get hit by a car a couple of times a day. Drivers and other ass holes have the nerve to laugh at me. Rude lil boys. (Rolls eyes). ("Customer always right", freedom of speech). Those lil dipshits have way too many "rights". "Be aware of your surroundings" is better than otherwise but not good enough because of the way those ret*ds drive. There are only five senses: seeing, hearing, smelling, touching and taste. I don't have eyes in the back of my head. And there are only so many different things you can pay attention to at any given time. s**t

Litterbox at work under remodel. They put in a trailer with litterboxes instead. Men's litterbox: two toilets and three urinals. First time I went there I tried and failed to defecate. Hot temperature, loud, trembling, uncomfortable. It looked clean but things are not always the way they look s**t. 82f not absolutely hot but whatever. The dudes remodeling the litterbox, made a lot of noise and you could hear it from the locker room and the training room, s**t

Last Thursday, had a job interview for Delivery Driver. 5 miles from my house but it ends after 9pm and the bus pretty inconvenient at that time. Did not go to job interview.

This Friday, scheduled a job interview for paper picker

Coast guard base called me about a job interview for childcare.

It is so f*****g hard to find a job and not get made redundant s**t