What are your childrens special interest?

Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Detren
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Apr 2010, 10:04 pm

Yu-gi-oh! He has the cards and every spare chance he gets will go to 4kids.tv and watch episodes of Yugioh and YugiohGX. Just about anything that is green or pink, and he has a "lovely" collection of boogers on a wall over his bed (I made him limit it to one section of wall) that he will happily show off to anyone who comes over.

adora
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Apr 2010, 1:47 am

CARS!! !! !
My ds is all about cars, and racing. Everything is a race.

AspieSon
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Apr 2010, 4:27 pm

Legos could cover an inch thick across our entire house. He is the most amazing builder. I don't understand how he can put together complex structures without any pictures or instructions. When I play with him he's got this speed boat, complete with motor, steering wheel, driver, etc and I am not even half-way through making a simple brick house with a window. He's 6 and puts together those lego sets for older kids by himself. He'll make a great engineer or architect one day.

pennywisezzz
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

20 Apr 2010, 8:47 am

My daughter loves electronics. She spends hours on the computer, Wii and Playstation playing games. Next month is her birthday and she wants a Nintendo DSI. She also loves animals - every time I take her to McDonalds she tries to get the other kids to play animal games with her usually involving wolves, lol. Sometimes it works out and some other kids will play along chasing one another while howling. Other times, she's by herself in the top of the play equipment howling at the top of her lungs trying to convince anyone who goes by to join in. :roll: