Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

ster
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2007, 4:21 pm

ok, so seriously....who wants to join the holiday birthday club ? what should we do to celebrate our birthdays that fall between Turkey Day and Christmas ?......any ideas ?

Jennyfoo
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Nov 2007, 6:44 pm

How about we move them ahead 6 months and celebrate in the summer. LOL! I know I'd love to put off turning 31 for another 6 months :roll:

-Dec 20th for me

KimJ
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2007, 9:49 pm

I'm all for the holiday birthday club although it's passed. In an uberNT forum I belong to, they have threads for birthdays. So, it announces the Birthday Person and then people post greetings and there might be a light conversation about what the person did for their birthday. We could post our birthdates (year not required or recommended :wink: ) if we want to participate.

11/24-KimJ

siuan
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2007, 10:58 pm

My son's birthday is the day after Christmas, which everyone in my family thought was soooo horrible. I don't understand that. I think it's great! In the anticlimax buzzkill that typically follows Christmas day, we're celebrating! I think it's pretty cool. Birthdays, in my opinion, are about celebrating your own special day, whether it's June, January or anywhere in between. :D

KimJ
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2007, 11:33 pm

lol, my son's is Dec 28th which is a damper for parties including classmates. But it's a boon for sales (post Xmas). :D So, presents are easy.

ster
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2007, 6:52 am

i thought about celebrating my 1/2 birthday~ for those of us born at the end of Nov, that'd be the end of May

KimJ
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2007, 9:04 am

my cousin and I both have winter birthdays and during our summer stay at the Grandparents, they'd suprise us with an Unbirthday celebration at the local ice cream shop. It was always so embarassing. :) After Alice in Wonderland, my son wanted celebrate unbirthdays too.

A very merry unbirthday,
a very merry unbirthday,
a very merry unbirthday to you!