Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

MagnusArmstrong
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Jul 2009, 11:53 pm

Are there any No One Lives Forever fans here on the fourms.

Veresae
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2009, 1:14 am

I wouldn't call myself a fan, but I loved the first game. Haven't played it in a while, though my brother recently did. I never managed to get through the sequel though...I got so bored in the Russia segment.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2009, 2:49 pm

I found both games at Goodwill, not a scratch on them, so of course I had to snatch them up, since I really liked the demo of the first game (second game didn't have a demo).

Haven't gotten very far in them yet though, I got distracted by other games. I'll get back to them eventually.

MagnusArmstrong
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Jul 2009, 8:11 pm

I would get to them because its addictive also the intellgence items are hillarious and add depth I love games that add depth.Like books in daggerfall,morriwind,oblivion.Dead space logs,doom 3 pda.Logs in unreal and datacubes in both deus ex games,logs in the system shock series.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2009, 11:13 pm

Two of my all time favorite games, some of the few to combine a really well done shooter with dialogue and situations that were actually funny, especially some of the overheard conversations among the guards. The first game also had realistic weapons and sound effects, I was thrilled to play a game that not only allowed you to use a Delisle carbine, but got the sound it makes right too. I'm still hoping that there might be a NOLF 3, haven't heard anything in some time though.

- Rick Sanchez

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2009, 11:22 pm

Think Monolith has been busy with FEAR games lately.

skonamis
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

17 Aug 2009, 5:58 am

I wish they make No One Lives Forever 3 in the future. I have playied only the second, but i heard that the first one was even better. Hope i can play it in the future. I think the graphics of the first game are nice, but not as good as the second.
Armstrong was cool :lol:

JohnyCanadianArmy
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

17 Aug 2009, 6:45 am

Both games were awesome, I find, loved the visual style and sense of humor, a good Bond / swinging 60s parody!

All I need is my car, the open road and my Canon 5D mark II!

oldhomehaibane
Butterfly
Butterfly

18 Aug 2009, 8:53 pm

Don't remember too much about it, but I did play No One Lives Forever 2. I do recall loving the game's style and sense of humor, and having a lot of fun playing it. It was the first game that I played on my new (at the time) Alienware computer. Come to think of it, I think I begged my father to get me that computer because the old one wouldn't run the game at all.

skonamis
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Aug 2009, 3:36 pm

Finished playing the first game. It was definently better than the second game. It lasted longer and had more fun in it. I truly like NOLF games. They look like best games in the world :lol:
I really love the sound in these games. I recently got a bit obsessed with this 60's spy style so i had to watch Austin Powers movie :oops: