Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

torako
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Mar 2011, 12:33 pm

am i the only one annoyed about this? i mean yeah, i get that they need to save energy because of the earthquakes, but i want to know how this is affected by the earthquakes in any way... i mean, japan has had global link for ages, it's pokemon international that delayed it for us in the first place, and isn't pokemon international british and american? i wouldn't be so annoyed if i could grow berries WITHOUT the global link... i'm scared to use my berries because i know i can't grow more and i don't know when i'll be able to. grr... ><

also, if pokemon global link is down, shouldn't the GTS be down too? or maybe it is and i just didn't notice?

i dunno, it just seems like they could probably come up with a solution, but they're not... >>

veggiewolf
Butterfly
Butterfly

30 Mar 2011, 2:15 pm

I with you, why are we being affected.

DeadCow
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

30 Mar 2011, 2:15 pm

There are more important issues then pokemon right now over there.

torako
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Mar 2011, 2:22 pm

DeadCow wrote:
There are more important issues then pokemon right now over there.

where, in... washington? london? yeah, pokemon international has stuff in japan, but they AREN'T RESPONSIBLE FOR POKEMON STUFF IN JAPAN. japan already HAS pokemon. how on earth are the earthquakes affecting things happening in america and the united kingdom? last i checked, the earthquakes were in JAPAN. nintendo of america is also in washington. washington and london were not destroyed by the earthquakes, and were not affected by japan's need to save energy.

or are you just really bad at geography or something?

DeadCow
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

30 Mar 2011, 3:16 pm

Well I assumed all of that was in Japan.

Also f**k off for that last comment.

ShenLong
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2011, 3:28 pm

Selfish OP author is selfish. You're just a butthurt basement dweller who lives only for Pokemon. Life isn't Pokemon, fool. But I'm sure you don't understand.

torako
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

31 Mar 2011, 4:59 pm

ShenLong wrote:
Selfish OP author is selfish. You're just a butthurt basement dweller who lives only for Pokemon. Life isn't Pokemon, fool. But I'm sure you don't understand.

cute. last i checked, i lived in a dorm, not a basement, but i suppose you're projecting to make yourself feel better. i'm glad that you share your entire life story in every single forum post you make, but i don't.

also, clearly i am selfish for wanting to play a game i payed for... particularly since i don't have all that much money on account of BEING IN COLLEGE.

but you wouldn't understand that.

torako
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

31 Mar 2011, 5:00 pm

DeadCow wrote:

you... assumed... that nintendo of AMERICA... is in japan...

ShenLong
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2011, 6:32 pm

torako wrote:
ShenLong wrote:

cute. last i checked, i lived in a dorm, not a basement, but i suppose you're projecting to make yourself feel better. i'm glad that you share your entire life story in every single forum post you make, but i don't.

What? In coastal Florida, the water table is usually at about 5 feet. EVUHRRYONE should know that Durhurr, unless you are, you know, bad at hydrogeology. ಠ_ಠ Thus, it's impossible for me to have a basement.

And I'm just reacting to your obvious insult towards Deadcow. Had that not been said, I wouldn't have tried to blatantly insult you. I was originally going to leave it at "Selfish OP is selfish." which was originally meant more as a quip than an insult. You cannot pretend to know the inner workings of Nintendo. Just wait awhile and the service will become available.

BottleCap
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2011, 7:56 pm

In the meantime, there's a game available now where you can obtain a eeveelution with its dream world ability. I'm a pokemon fan, but the delay doesn't bother me. Sort of saw it coming anyway.

torako
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

31 Mar 2011, 10:06 pm

ShenLong wrote:
torako wrote:
ShenLong wrote:

What? In coastal Florida, the water table is usually at about 5 feet. EVUHRRYONE should know that Durhurr, unless you are, you know, bad at hydrogeology. ಠ_ಠ Thus, it's impossible for me to have a basement.

And I'm just reacting to your obvious insult towards Deadcow. Had that not been said, I wouldn't have tried to blatantly insult you. I was originally going to leave it at "Selfish OP is selfish." which was originally meant more as a quip than an insult. You cannot pretend to know the inner workings of Nintendo. Just wait awhile and the service will become available.

your profile says nothing of where you live. also, knowing exact things about florida is a bit less basic than the obvious fact that washington is not in japan.

i still fail to see how wanting to play a game i paid for and being mildly annoyed that i can't play it when they said i could is "selfish".

DeadCow
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

01 Apr 2011, 1:07 pm

torako wrote:
DeadCow wrote:

I don't even have black or white so I assumed that everything was based in Japan. I assumed they did EVERYTHING in Japan. I don't pay much attention to how they do it in America. I don't even think about it, I just know they do it.

Also f**k off.

ShenLong
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2011, 4:20 pm

torako wrote:
ShenLong wrote:
torako wrote:
ShenLong wrote:

your profile says nothing of where you live. also, knowing exact things about florida is a bit less basic than the obvious fact that washington is not in japan.

i still fail to see how wanting to play a game i paid for and being mildly annoyed that i can't play it when they said i could is "selfish".

It used to say Florida. I've also mentioned that I live in Florida a couple of times on here, but it doesn't matter. If you want proof and you have a lot of time, you could probably find it.

You aren't mildly annoyed. In your second post, you kind of made it known that you are irked by the whole situation(Caps Lock).

torako
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Apr 2011, 11:44 pm

DeadCow wrote:
torako wrote:
DeadCow wrote:

I don't even have black or white so I assumed that everything was based in Japan. I assumed they did EVERYTHING in Japan. I don't pay much attention to how they do it in America. I don't even think about it, I just know they do it.

Also f**k off.

what does owning black or white have to do with knowing things about nintendo? if you're going to make comments, you need to research them. stop being so stupid, honestly.

you're posting in my thread... you f**k off.

extractor
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

05 Apr 2011, 5:53 pm

I want those stat reducing berries. Damn you earthquake!

BottleCap
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2011, 3:07 pm

It's coming in two days, impatient one:
http://en.pokemon-gl.com/pre/en.html