Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Pondering
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2012, 10:29 am

Has anyone played this game? I just began so I can't say much about it. It's in closed beta, but anyone can play. One thing I do know is that it is very populated right now. That may be because it is new to the game world and in beta though.

Pondering
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2012, 2:08 pm

Just an update. I have quit the game for now. I have read into Eligium Forums and it appears that there is an auto bot implemented in the game. I don't like auto bots to begin with, and they just changed it to have to where you have to pay for it, so I quit. Booo!

caramel0
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Feb 2012, 9:42 pm

I'm not bothering with it.

On and off for 2 years I played another MMO from frogster* called Runes of Magic. The customer service was horrible, it was only the addictiveness of the game that kept me there.

*How Frogster works is they buy games from developers, then run the servers/customer support side. the devs of this game are completely seperate to runes of magic so I can't comment on that aspect, but the customer service whenever there was an issue... especially the North American servers where taking a month to reply is very common, people losing items/things purchased with real money due to bugs and not being compensated etc. Game looks pretty interesting but no way in hell am I going to play another game managed by frogster.