Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Protector88
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

29 Jul 2014, 9:03 pm

I haven't played this game much but it seems fun online. Are there any girls (get along better with girls) who play this game online or want to? If you know any other similar games to play, maybe I have it or I can buy it.

I am going to buy a headset tomorrow I think but is that really essential or do most of you play without?

Edit: I am talking about the Steam version of Terraria.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2014, 9:22 pm

Protector88 wrote:
I haven't played this game much but it seems fun online. Are there any girls (get along better with girls) who play this game online or want to? If you know any other similar games to play, maybe I have it or I can buy it.

I am going to buy a headset tomorrow I think but is that really essential or do most of you play without?

Edit: I am talking about the Steam version of Terraria.

Well I love Terraria, but I am a dude :-(

I have a server running TShock (Dedicated Terraria server), would love to play online with some people on my server and Skype / Mic would be awesome during it. Thats the way I play with friends of mine so I would really consider it essential. I am a dude but I am extremely easy to get along with, very laid back. Anyway shoot me a PM if you want and we can fire up my server.

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2014, 5:12 am

I like playing it once in a while, though it's hard to convince my friends to play without using an inventory editor. :P I like the challenge of actually having to get my gear in a legit manner, but none of my friends ever want to play this way, and admittedly I find Terraria and other games like it to be kind of boring when played alone, since there's not much of a structure to it.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2014, 12:42 pm

mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:
I like playing it once in a while, though it's hard to convince my friends to play without using an inventory editor. :P I like the challenge of actually having to get my gear in a legit manner, but none of my friends ever want to play this way, and admittedly I find Terraria and other games like it to be kind of boring when played alone, since there's not much of a structure to it.

We can play on my server too if you want, I like skype during it but its not necessary. I have a world in hard mode I am playing with two friends right now but it wouldn't matter, we can start a new world.

Here is my steam profile, hit me up and I'll give skype and server information :-)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/dcj123/

In fact, instead of replying to every single post saying I want to play, if anyone on here wants to join my private server just add me on steam or PM me. Sorry to kinda hijack the thread :-)

ZpykeEboto
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

20 Aug 2014, 9:23 am

You can add me on Steam, too, and ask me to play Terraria. I don't own it at the moment (I only got a pirated copy a long time back.), but $15 is no biggie next month hopefully.

I don't want to play hard mode, though. That game begins off too hard to begin with. And I'm good at games like Megaman. =P

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2014, 11:33 pm

Yeah.

It's a great game. One of the best I've played, really.

TranzteKk
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

22 Aug 2014, 1:14 am

I have it on Steam. It is probably one of my favorites. I thoroughly enjoy it more than Minecraft.. although the two are vastly different.

I haven't played it much online though!

JerryM
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Aug 2014, 1:12 am

I love Terraria! The map feature and RPG elements make it way better than Minecraft for me (I love MC but I always get lost and frustrated when I can't find my way out). Haven't had a chance to play Multiplayer but I have a few friends who want to try the game so I might have to hop online with them and explore.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2014, 3:26 am

I have it on the xbox 360.