SNES
N64
Gamecube
Wii
Playstation 1,2,3
PSP-3000
Xbox
Xbox 360

I will probably get Megadrive 2 and a Dreamcast in the future. Have games for both so makes sense :lol:

aspiemike
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2012, 9:13 pm

Chronology
1989- Brother got an NES. I played it too. Super Mario Bros (all of them), Blades of Steel, The Legend of Zelda, and Zelda 2, Final Fantasy, Double Dragon 1 and 2, TMNT 1 and 2, Gauntlet and Tetris among games I remember playing and enjoying.
1992- SNES. Was both, my brother's and I. Super Mario World, Sim City, Mario Kart, Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Super Bases Loaded, NHL 95, Pilotwings, WWF Royal Rumble, Donkey Kong Country among games I remember playing
1993- Game Boy, my brother got one too. Kept us occupied during long road trips during daylight at least. Super Mario Land 1 and 2, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Tetris, Metroid 2, Kirby's Dream Land, and Kirby's Pinball among games I remember playing.
1997- Got my brother's Sega Genesis off of him. Specifically remember Sonic 1, 2 and 3, as games I enjoyed. I didn't play Sega Genesis much.
NES finally stopped working, got rid of it and the games
1999- Nintendo 64. Spent lots of time playing Goldeneye, Mario Kart 64, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Perfect Dark, Tetris, Road Rash 64, Wrestlemania 2000 and WWF No Mercy as games I owned or enjoyed playing.
2002- Playstation 2- Gran Turismo 3, NHL 2003, and 2004, MVP Baseball 2004 and 2005, FIFA Soccer 2004, Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven, MGS 2 and 3, GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas, WWE Smackdown: Here Comes the Pain, Dynasty Warriors 4 and 5, NHL 2K5 as games I owned and played. There were a lot of other games I remember playing, just don't remember them off the top of my head.
2004- Nintendo Gamecube- Legend of Zelda: Windwaker and Twilight Princess, , Mario Kart: Double Dash, Star Fox Adventures, Star Fox: Assault, WWE Day of Reckoning, Zelda: Four Swords Adventures are games that I remember playing. Gamecube had a relatively small library of games if I remember correctly, and there are games that I wished to have played (Pikmin)
2005- Xbox 360 on launch day: Owned all COD games (some have been sold), Quake 4 (sold) Every version of EA NHL (Sell every but most recent version), Some versions of FIFA soccer, GTA IV, own all Halo games as well, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, Batman: Arkham City, Fable 1 and 2, Blur, LA Noire, Fight Night Champion (sold) Red Dead Redemption (sold). There are other games I have owned and played of course.
Also got a Nintendo DS: had Mario Kart DS, Tetris, Star Fox, and a Zelda game as well.
2009- Dad got a Nintendo Wii while I still lived there. Only has Wii Sports, Zelda, and Mario Kart. Still owns it, but it collects dust.
Also got a PS3- Owned Infamous, MAG, God of War disc collection, Little Big Planet, and Metal Gear Solid 4.
I have since sold all of the systems and games with the exception of the XBOX 360. Still have some games to play, haven't played in two months however.

Wogar
Raven
Raven

03 Aug 2012, 8:24 pm

Nintendo:
NES (SBM/Duckhunter, Zelda II, Dragon Warrior)
DS (Super Scribblenauts)

Sony:
PS2 slimline (GTA games)

Computer:
Commodore-VIC20 (tape loader, misc tape games)

Atari:
Atari 2600 VCS (with Donkeykong Junior)

Majike
Butterfly
Butterfly

15 Aug 2012, 3:02 pm

PS3
PS2
PSP
Xbox (original)
Wii
Gamecube <3
Nintendo 64 <3
Nintendo DS
Gameboy SP
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Colour
Gameboy (original)

scsam
Butterfly
Butterfly

15 Aug 2012, 5:37 pm

PS1 first, ah the memories
PS2
Game Boy
Game Boy Color
Brother has a 360 which I go round and play sometimes, but only on Rayman Origins :)

Oh, and I've still got this handheld sega thing that's holding about 30 games on it. All rubbish 80s stuff though and probably like only 3 minutes worth playing each game.

LonelyJar
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2014, 1:50 am

Game Boy Color, N64, GameCube, Wii

Evil_Chuck
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Aug 2014, 12:29 am

Used to have: NES, SNES, GameBoy Color, GameBoy Advance, Game Gear, N64, PS2 old model, original Xbox.

Still have: Genesis, Dreamcast, PS2 slim, GameCube.

FUNNY DEATH METAL LYRICS OF THE WEEK: 'DEMON'S WIND' BY VADER
Clammy frog descends
Demon's wind, the stars answer your desire
Join the undead, that's the place you'll never leave
You wanna die... but death cannot do us apart...

Bataar
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2014, 11:40 am

SNES
N64
PlayStation
Dreamcast
PS2
Gameboy Advance
Xbox
Gamecube
Xbox 360
Wii
PS3
Nintendo DS
PSP
Xbox One
PS4

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2014, 7:46 pm

for computers, i have an aging Dell OptiPlex gx260 with Windows XP as a desktop, and a newer Inspiron laptop with Windows 8.

for consoles, i have
an old Playstation 1 that i played as a kid, mainly Need for Speed games
a non-functioning Gameboy Color
Gameboy Advance SP with a dead battery and a missing charger (it works though!) i bought it with Pokemon LeafGreen for 10 bucks from someone at school 3 years ago.
Grey Gamecube i inherited from my cousins
Red Wii i got for Christmas 4 years back (or was it 3???)
DS Lite, i use it mainly for the GBA games.

i enjoy playing on the xbox 360 too, my friends brother has one. i guess it would be nice to own one...but i don't have anywhere to hook it up.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

TranzteKk
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

29 Aug 2014, 7:55 pm

DOS IBM Hewlett Packard Computer
Atari 2600
Atari 5200 (Yup.. I owned one of these abominations)
NES
SNES
Genesis
Saturn
Dreamcast
N64
Gameboy
Gameboy Color
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance SP
Gameboy Pocket
DS Lite
2DS
PS1
PS2
PS3
Xbox 360
Xbox One
Gamecube
Wii
PSP
3DO (I loved this although most hate it)
Original Xbox

I think that's it.