Page 40 of 281 [ 4491 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 281  Next

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2014, 2:09 pm

Super Mario 3D World.

NeueZiel
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2014, 2:52 pm

World of Warcraft new expansion.

staremaster
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2014, 3:01 pm

Alien Isolation. I've got a lot to learn with this one; its hard to remember not to run away from or shoot at the Alien.
But I really like it all the same :)

MetalFist
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Nov 2014, 2:23 pm

Playing Serious Sam 3 BFG, Serious Sam Double D XXL, and Counter Strike. :D

Fibbox
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

27 Nov 2014, 5:32 pm

Half Life: Opposing Force with 32 health and facing a freakishly huge amount of Shock Troopers. I actually had to restart this game in order to change my difficulty because the first encounter with the female Black Ops units was just way too hard because i had like 52 health and 17 energy and they are VERY stingy with the health when it is needed the most and i think i have only seen at least 6 health chargers across 3 hours of gameplay.

Also the weapons are quite fun.

Uranus
Toucan
Toucan

27 Nov 2014, 10:40 pm

Almajo88 wrote:
I'm sorry if there is already a similar thread, I couldn't find one and I thought it'd be handy to have a place to talk about games that may not be worthy of an individual thread.

Right now I'm playing Legend of Grimrock, a throwback to classic first-person dungeon-crawlers. You control a party of four as you explore a grid-based dungeon and fight with monsters, solve puzzles and search for hidden treasures. Combat takes place in real time and involves tactics wrt manoeuvring and timing attacks. The game demands that you be cautious yet is not overly challenging (similar to Dark Souls in the demand of caution but definitely easier than that game) and the level-design is consistently excellent while evolving through later floors in such a way that it keeps your interest. Really can't recommend this enough, it's available on Steam.

e: I just realised that there is another thread like this, though I didn't see it when I made the thread so either it was a few pages back or I'm dumb. Sorry!

I've been meaning to get that game, i'm a big fan of the old Eye of Beholder series, and it's very similar to that.

I play Planetside 2, constantly. :oops:

NickE
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Nov 2014, 1:32 am

There's this one game on steam called, The Binding of Issac Rebirth, its a random generated game with heavy rouge-like elements. I became addicted to that game since I bought it. It's very hard though but fun at the same time.

Humanaut
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2014, 3:42 am

I just finished the first chapter of Tales from the Borderlands. Highly recommendable.

Lightligurua
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Nov 2014, 9:48 pm

I am likely going to try playing a bit of Styx. Pretty nice Stealth game so far. Other than that game, I've been stuck in with lots of Littlebigplanet 3 goodness.

downbutnotout
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2014, 12:24 am

Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut

Was on a Steam sale. Interesting combat so far, but it's pretty linear.

newageretrohippie
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2014, 3:11 am

Super Smash Bros Wii U & 3DS ( still farming for hats & moves on 3DS...not much left I'm able to do on Wii U )
Red Faction Guerilla
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Hyrule Warriors
Bayonetta 2
StarTropics 2
Watch Dogs
Assassin's Creed Unity

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2014, 3:16 am

Tame Impala, great band...hell yeah.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2014, 7:34 am

I beat Shantae the other day, so now it's back to Harvest Moon 2 GBC at work.

On the 3DS, I decided to start over with Shantae 2, but now I'm distracted with Ocarina of Time 3D. It doesn't feel quite as nostalgic as the original, but it's good.

Those fairies still look like living nightmares =| And they should've added an option to snuff Navi. Literally, smother her with a pillow as soon as you wake up. Please and thank you.

I'm inside Jabu-Jabu right now...been taking my time with the collectathons/side-quests...

Fibbox wrote:
I actually had to restart this game in order to change my difficulty...

I know it's too late now, but I wouldn't be surprised if, like in Quake, you could change the difficulty setting in the console and continue playing without having to restart (though you may need to go to a different level for the changes to take effect).

Fibbox wrote:
...i think i have only seen at least 6 health chargers across 3 hours of gameplay.

You shouldn't be too far from finishing the game, I remember both of those expansions being really short.

Haven't played the PS2 exclusive coop expansion very much yet...need to get around to that at some point.

Fibbox
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

30 Nov 2014, 9:38 am

Thief Gold from Steam.

I download the TFix mod, installed it and everything runs great and so far i am very interested in the game.

Lightligurua
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Nov 2014, 1:58 pm

I tried out all the new Mario Kart dlc. pretty cool but I feel that I'll need to practice more on the tracks.

Shelldor2015
Raven
Raven

Location: In a Bob Ross painting looking at pretty little clouds and talking to happy little trees.

30 Nov 2014, 2:10 pm

I am currently playing Grid: Autosport. As an in between game when racing bores me to tears, I play Minecraft on the ps3.

AQ 46

"If there is a 50-50 chance something will go wrong, 9 times out of 10 it will" Paul Harvey