Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2015, 10:11 pm

people keep confusing head canon for real canon.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

wireshark
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Nov 2015, 4:12 pm

All the "good" races are white? What a ridiculous statement. I guess the Goron and the Zora are evil then! Either that or they're going to tell us that a bunch of tribal(?) brown-coloured rock people with big lips are based on white people...
And the Gerudo aren't exactly "evil", either.

I think some people just need to find something more productive to do with their time than sit around pointing fingers at other people and blaming the rest of us for their perceived "struggles" :lol:

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2015, 1:58 am

wireshark wrote:
I think some people just need to find something more productive to do with their time than sit around pointing fingers at other people and blaming the rest of us for their perceived "struggles" :lol:

truth.

i think the gerudo are more or less, just wary of outsiders, is all. they treated link as one of their own in OOT after he successfully went through their fortress and proved himself to the dual-scimtar ladies.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2015, 3:47 am

Hah, I actually use this exact article to demonstrate what I find objectionable about SJ activists, it and it's companion about class issues in the Zelda series, also on Salon. Salon really is a goldmine of stupid leftwing thought, ideal for when you come across someone who thinks the political right has some sort of monopoly on idiocy.

- Rick Sanchez