Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2016, 8:43 pm

When I got the first Animal Crossing for Gamecube I read in a magazine about names you can give to your village, which may then lead to some unintentionally hilarious dialogue from different characters: Some examples were:

Prison: "I've got a good buddy in prison. You want me to introduce you to him, too?"
Rehab: "You know, I think I've been stuck in rehab for too long."
Kiss me: "Don't forget to come back to kiss me regularly"
Hell: Now go to hell, and do some work for a change."

Albertog
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

26 May 2016, 9:51 am

I enjoy that moment too much in video games when I attacked the opposition like enemy. And if I successful while attacking this give me extra pleasure too.

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2016, 10:35 am

Had invited a friend over and for some reason i show him GTA San Andreas. I'm driving from the desert west northwest of "las vegas" (near old airbase), i look around and see a forklift driving just as fast as me on the road(!), i had to look again and my friends starts giggling! Then we both starts laughing our asses off.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2016, 11:51 am

This can only be due to all the transgender hype going on in the States, but in the Sims 4 they just came out with a free download that allows your Sims to cross-dress, and you can give a male sim a female-looking physique or a female-sounding voice, and female sims can have manly bodies and/or voices. In the gallery I saw a large male sim with a beard dressed in a pink fairy costume. It was actually pretty funny. :lol:

Well same-sex relationships are not out of the question in the series, so why not? In fact they've caught up with Animal Crossing, where villagers can cross-dress or get a haircut meant for the opposite sex, and it's rated E.