Page 190 of 281 [ 4487 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193 ... 281  Next

Enigmatic_Oddity
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2018, 7:15 am

I've been playing Overload, a game I'd been anticipating for a while. It's a 6DOF shooter made by the original creators of the Descent series, very much in the same style of gameplay as that series. It's a load of fun, reminding me very much of my recent time playing DOOM (2016) with its 90s design of dodging projectiles, circle strafing/zig zagging, labyrinthine maps and lots of guns.

Now that we've had great throwbacks to DOOM and Descent, I'd like to see something similar for Heretic, Terminal Velocity or Freespace.

Wobbuffet
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

10 Jun 2018, 4:46 am

I've been playing Minecraft Story Mode. I've only ever played regular Minecraft for about half an hour, but this Story Mode game is a lot of fun. The voice acting is excellent.

I'm also replaying Batman: Arkham Asylum (which I've replayed so many times, but I still love).

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2018, 1:45 am

Lately I've been playing the new Killer Instinct. It's alright, but it's clearly a free to play, pay to win type game.

Eliza_Day
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

12 Jun 2018, 9:24 pm

Detroit: Become human. I've completed it three times and I really like the character Connor - his mannerisms are very aspie-like.

Mr.Robot
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2018, 7:43 am

Eliza_Day wrote:
Detroit: Become human. I've completed it three times and I really like the character Connor - his mannerisms are very aspie-like.

It seems like every depiction of androids in popular media is very aspie-like. The way the androids are depicted in this game feels oddly relatable

Akigawa
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Jun 2018, 11:41 am

Factorio, while true learn(), and Guild Wars 2.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2018, 4:13 pm

The World Ends With You.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

grahambaster
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Jun 2018, 1:14 pm

I play Battle For The Galaxy. It's a free to play/pay to win game but if you know that you can relax. I enjoy looking at it and periods of not much happening at all. Some Russians became oligarchs from this game i think.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2018, 2:02 pm

Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I Don't Know.

I thought the first game was pretty decent, but this one is the worst WayForward game I have ever played. Wander random (?) dungeon, find exit, go deeper. There's no reason to fight monsters, and you can easily just walk around them. There's no reason to pick up food, because it's difficult to get injured. There's no reason to pick up coins, because it looks like you just spend them to upgrade your fighting stats. Every area looks the same and there's no automap, so it just becomes more difficult to find the exit.

Ehhhh? Now I see why it was only $5.

AquaineBay
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2018, 3:48 pm

I was playing Sonic The Hedgehog 2 earlier. I like playing old games that bring back nostalgia but I have a question, why must the last boss be so freakin hard!? It doesn't help that you also have no rings when you fight the boss so one hit and you're dead. I have played through the whole game multiple times to get to the boss only to lose all of my lives!

Side note: Metropolis Zone is my favorite place because of it's music but man that zone is hard. Annoying thing happen where I got stuck between springs and couldn't get out so I had to wait for the time to run out...which was not very fun.

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
and Wisdom to know the difference."

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2018, 11:25 pm

The Sims 4 Seasons expansion pack, which just came out today. So far I like it.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2018, 10:35 am

Dragon Age: Origins, first playthrough

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2018, 6:51 am

Ultimate Custom Night.

Holy panicked confusion, Batman! This game is freaking difficult. I thought I was ready for Freddy, but he was ready to beat my face into the ground.

Having an absolute blast with it though. Even if it does introduce the single most irritating character I've seen in a game in a long time.

isloth
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Jun 2018, 7:14 am

Replaying Fallout 4 and New Vegas :)

Lace-Bane
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2018, 9:48 am

“marvel: ultimate alliance”... forgot what team to use for not having played in years. currently playing as wolverine, nightcrawler, deadpool, and moon knight.

kinda recall using wolverine, deadpool, and silver surfer.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2018, 9:23 pm

Lace-Bane wrote:
“marvel: ultimate alliance”... forgot what team to use for not having played in years. currently playing as wolverine, nightcrawler, deadpool, and moon knight.

When we played it, I was Wolverine, and once he reaches a certain level, he is practically impossible to kill.