Page 8 of 9 [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2013, 9:39 pm

Duke Nukem Forever and Kane and Lynch (yes I'm serious) The former was satire you know :roll: , even the haters can't deny Duke had the most varied, and intresting gameplay of any shooter :)

MadeUnderground
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2013, 10:40 am

aussiebloke wrote:
MadeUnderground wrote:
Has anyone mentioned Deadly Premonition yet?

It's a good treat for you Indigo Prophecy and Silent Hill fans out there. :D

yes I have played DP a master peace, 10/10 I was in on it before it became hip to love that game :roll:

It's hip to love the game? Honestly I've never heard anyone ever talk about it, much less know of its existence.
I just happened upon it at a garage sale and decided to get it because I'm really into psychological thriller/horror or mystery type games.

You're the first person I've met (so to speak) that has played this game.

Anyway my point was that I was unaware that it was hip at this moment in time. Maybe it could have something to do with our different locations?

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2013, 6:58 pm

^^^^

well of cause not the mainstrean the real gamers (non mainstream) fell in love with it right away :heart: , I'm talking about the hipsters. It's so obvious this game was made by people who love gaming unlike EA and Uberslop (may be they are though how sole destroying is it for them to obey their masters :cry:

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2013, 7:00 pm

MadeUnderground wrote:
aussiebloke wrote:
MadeUnderground wrote:
Has anyone mentioned Deadly Premonition yet?

It's a good treat for you Indigo Prophecy and Silent Hill fans out there. :D

yes I have played DP a master peace, 10/10 I was in on it before it became hip to love that game :roll:

It's hip to love the game? Honestly I've never heard anyone ever talk about it, much less know of its existence.
I just happened upon it at a garage sale and decided to get it because I'm really into psychological thriller/horror or mystery type games.

You're the first person I've met (so to speak) that has played this game.

Anyway my point was that I was unaware that it was hip at this moment in time. Maybe it could have something to do with our different locations?

yes it's a mind #$%k , it's allways twisting and turning you will never believe who the killer is :wink:

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2013, 7:43 pm

Another World 2 :)

redriverronin
Toucan
Toucan

03 Nov 2013, 7:14 am

Sleeping dogs

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2013, 9:49 pm

NIER

I had uit on the "over rated " thread as the fans are quite vocal about it gave it anothe rgo and I am glad I did
:) It's so diferrant to other games and I love how they mix up the game play it's an rpg that doesn't play like one! And to theink squeenix have deided their going to take the bland pill each morning ie their only going to now make mainstrean games how ^&*(ing sad does the world need more EA's and Uberslops ?

RushKing
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2013, 8:13 pm

punkguy378 wrote:
Shadow Man (N64,PC,PS) PS version is horrid so I recommend the PC version which is currently on steam for the low price of $5. Picked it up the other day. I love this game. Many people hate it. But it is one of the only games that has voodoo as its main theme. The game is comparable to Soul Reaver. The gameplay is very very similar. It is dark, weird, and the music is awesome and moody. Definitely a cult classic.

I picked it up on the Halloween sale for 2.50. This game's map is very complex, and I like it.

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2013, 7:34 pm

The original Killzone on PS2. It was ahead of its time, should've been a Halo killer.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYre1q7kMo0[/youtube]

My deviant art profile

Norepinephrine
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

17 Nov 2013, 12:07 pm

Grabbed by the Ghoulies

I actually thought it was among Rare's better titles. I particularly liked the combat, some of puzzles and the novel visuals.

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2013, 10:12 pm

STAR OCEAN THE LAST HOPE.

Wonderful combat it actually grows on you and the annoying bits become forgivable like the atrocious voice acting and the creepy doll animations that looks likes it's been designed by your creepy uncle who may or may not be a pedophile

only for the true jrpg aficionado do not show to the skeptics as they will use it as ammo!

Last edited by aussiebloke on 21 Nov 2013, 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2013, 10:13 pm

killzone has all ways been on my "to do list"

dimmitto90
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Nov 2013, 5:14 am

I have to say PSI Ops with is a pc computer game about a person with super human powers a realy fun game but a bit hard to.
And Global Agenda Hirezstudios with is a game like team fortress but much funnier i thing and it was populare in 2007-2010 and now it is completley dead no1 is playing it any more and i am sad beacuse i used to play it and it is a realy good game that should not have been forgotten.

GoonSquad
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2013, 4:04 pm

X: Rebirth

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5gKq_Bhc4c[/youtube]

It's actually a lot of fun... No, really.

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2013, 4:13 pm

that's funny it seemed so believable.

micfranklin
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2013, 4:41 pm

Star Wars: Bounty Hunter for PS2. I don't know how many actually bought that game, it was rated as average on Gamespot, but more often than not I find myself playing it for old times sake. And it's pretty cool to get a bounty hunter's perspective of the Star Wars universe, complete with a backstory. Shame it hasn't gotten a sequel.