What is your favorite game currently?

Page 8 of 10 [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

NeverEnder
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Jun 2010, 12:52 pm

"Batman - Arkham Asylum"

It is not 100% perfect but it already has given me a few legitimate scares/jumps/surprises. The Joker is cool (not as cool as The Dark Knight Joker, unfortunately), and Batman has some nice gadgets that work very well.

So far I give it a 8.5/10.

And I'll be your ghost.

Brainfre3ze_93
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2010, 10:17 pm

Sonic Unleashed! and trust me it's my favorite, because I played it constantly after the frustation of Sonic 06. :evil: ,but I traded Sonic Unleashed and now my favorite is Brain Age 2.

SilverWolf7
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Jun 2010, 7:26 am

Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon on Nintendo DS

and

Sacred 2: Fallen Angel for computer.

My all time favourite game though is Morrowind (computer version) and probably always will be.

ShenLong
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2010, 8:21 am

Battlefield Vietnam.

silvskaterdude
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 Jun 2010, 10:32 pm

prob right now teaken 6 cuz of the grapcis fun combat mehcneacis and xbox live online to battle freinds and other gamers but soon it'll prob be super street fighter 4 when i get around to buying it or maybe dragon ball z raging blast when i get around to opening it.

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2010, 1:16 am

ShenLong wrote:
Battlefield Vietnam.

Really? What server do you play on for multiplayer?

Happy New Year from WP's resident fortune-teller! May the cards be ever in your favor.

ShenLong
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2010, 2:16 am

Havn't tried multiplayer, but when I do, I'll let you know.

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2010, 2:31 am

ShenLong wrote:
Havn't tried multiplayer, but when I do, I'll let you know.

The best server nowadays is [Sexy] Vietnam War v1.2, it always has at least 20 or so people on it and runs all maps, and also has the server side mod for the jeep booster. They do a pretty good job of moderating so trolls and TK'ers are kept at a minimum.

Anyways, if you do decide to get on this server look for me as Zer0Requiem.

One minor note though, if you get the 1.21 patch you wont be able to connect to this server because it runs v1.2. If you already have the 1.21 patch then you can roll it back by reinstalling the game, and depending on which version of BFV it is (original or Redux) re-patch it back to version 1.2. I'm pretty sure that if you have the 4-disc BFV Redux set then it automatically includes up to v1.2 when you install the game. So far I don't think the 1.21 patch does anything. You need it to connect to some servers, but the majority of them are empty, and if you're looking for a well-populated server then then the one above is the way to go.

Happy New Year from WP's resident fortune-teller! May the cards be ever in your favor.

drybones
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Jun 2010, 10:32 am

alone wrote:
playing Toy Soldiers again, can't help it love that game

:)

Its great game. Can't wait for some DLC

Xeno
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2010, 3:12 pm

Silent Hill 2 is my overall favorite game. Manhunt is what I've been playing the most lately. And, I still don't have a current generation console. :X

PlatedDrake
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2010, 3:16 pm

Taking up the torch of NWN again (the original, not number 2) and the modules i have for it (Hordes of the Underdark, Shadows of Undrentide, Kingmaker, etc).

Usagi1992
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2010, 7:51 pm

My current favorite video game is God of War 3; it's so....cathartic. ^_^

Darkword
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2010, 11:29 pm

FFXIII

I can't even fathom how it got worse ratings then the glorified rock hunt that was FFXII.

Remind me to never trust game reviewers again in regards to FF.

So its not open ended, who cares? The content is freaking good. The battle system is fun and interactive*cough*, the voice cast is actually good and the story is better then anything they've come up with in years.

Amber-Miasma
Toucan
Toucan

15 Jun 2010, 11:34 pm

Darkword wrote:
FFXIII

I can't even fathom how it got worse ratings then the glorified rock hunt that was FFXII.

Remind me to never trust game reviewers again in regards to FF.

Nice, I'm thinking about getting 13, I haven't played since 7 except for a brief blast of X2 (which I wasn't that impressed with :/) would you recommend the newest over the other "next gen" FFs?

Darkword
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2010, 11:48 pm

Yes
10 was ok the second best ps2 and beyond. 10-2 I stopped playing about halfway through. 12 was a response to all the criticisms of FF, and thirteen is a return to form.

It seems to me the more Tetsuya Nomura is involved, the more I like the game(he was the main character designer on seven). If you liked seven then I believe you will like this one.

Amber-Miasma
Toucan
Toucan

15 Jun 2010, 11:55 pm

Darkword wrote:
Yes
10 was ok the second best ps2 and beyond. 10-2 I stopped playing about halfway through. 12 was a response to all the criticisms of FF, and thirteen is a return to form.

It seems to me the more Tetsuya Nomura is involved, the more I like the game(he was the main character designer on seven). If you liked seven then I believe you will like this one.

Cool, thanks. I was put off the series by number 8, I felt the story and backdrop really let it down. 9 looked quite fun, if a little lighter in tone. After that I stopped watching the series :roll: