Page 2 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Simonono
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2011, 5:17 am

I regret my post before. I was like "hmmm, will this cause a flame war?" It was only meant to be a joke though :wink:

Anyways...

Why are the Call of Duty games now rated 18?

mesona
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Oct 2011, 3:33 pm

Why does Fans like the badies more?

Why does the game end when you die even if your team has full heath?

Why are healing itesm sold by everyone you meet yet you always neet to go find a planet to heal some sick kid?

why the long drawn out deathes when you have about 20 items/spells that can bring the dead back to life?

Why is there always a magical animal on your team?

Why do badies always have those super transformations when they get that onething from the hero?

Why dont heros ever go solo?

GreySun369
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2011, 7:31 pm

mesona wrote:
Why does Fans like the badies more?

Villains get to have more fun than the heroes, and people tend to think evil men and women are hot. ;)

Why does every game that lets you choose your character's race automatically start off on a caucasian character?

Why do monsters from greek mythology get overused in RPG games?

How can a person keep walking after being severely injured by an enemy and only using a first aid box to heal themselves?

LonelyJar
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2016, 3:31 am

Why are worlds in video games shaped like toruses ("donut-shapes")?

Foxprospeak
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

22 May 2016, 12:47 pm

Why are there not more female protagonists in open-world games? ( Far Cry, GTA, etc )

Why do people expect game studios to cater to their every desire?

modernmax
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2016, 12:12 am

Why is Call of Duty still staying in the future despite massive backlash against it?

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2016, 11:15 am

Why is the fate of the world often dependent on an angsty teenager and some weird magic rock/crystal/spell/whatever?

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Foxprospeak

24 May 2016, 4:43 pm

Kuraudo777 wrote:
Why is the fate of the world often dependent on an angsty teenager and some weird magic rock/crystal/spell/whatever?

While you're at it, why doesn't he/she get any financial assistance?

They are simply thrown out into the world with no money, no transportation, and crap gear.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2016, 5:23 pm

^TV Tropes has a full article on that! http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WithThisHerring

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Foxprospeak

25 May 2016, 4:28 pm

Kuraudo777 wrote:
^TV Tropes has a full article on that! http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WithThisHerring

That was brilliant! The article did a good job explaining how ridiculous it is.

It really doesn't make sense to me now that I think about it.
Having to save the world when you don't even have five bucks to your name...

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2016, 5:07 pm

Why do Pokemon professors always assume that you don't know how to catch anything?
Also, why does Oak appear out of nowhere to tell you that you can't use something? :lol: