Page 17 of 281 [ 4487 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 281  Next

Solvejg
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2013, 5:57 am

aussiebloke wrote:
^^^^

was it you that works at eb games ? had a nice chin wag with a staff memeber their today though the aspie anxiety kicked in I kept rambling about Tales of Vesperia and she wanted to move on to another rpg than she became annoyed :P

never mind . :roll:

I'm sure you can relate to this story. :wink:

do you play jrpg's ?

yes that is where i work. I don't deal with customers as usually i am in my dungeon of a stock room getting all the games ready for sale. I am really not a people person. I am payed to wear casual clothes, sort stuff and be around computer games. I like my job. :D

So I'm never in a rush

Ladywoofwoof
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2013, 6:32 am

aussiebloke wrote:
oh and being a proper gaming hipster it's suda five one not 51 get it right people. :wink:

Well technically, it would be "Suda goichi" (Suda five-one in Japanese) , because his full name is "Goichi Suda" and it's a pun.
:lol: So, it would be written "Suda 51" but pronounced "Suda goichi"

I've just finished Beyond Good and Evil (which is still as good as it ever was)

Today, I found to my surprise that I never actually finished Costume Quest.
I guess that I probably played really far, got stuck, and that was when I wandered off and didn't play my PS3 for ages.
It's a jolly game though, so I've started playing it again from the beginning.

Other than that, I've recently played all of Heavy Rain.... which is surprisingly enjoyable, emotive and engaging for a game which is ultimately a video and QTE extravaganza.

I've also been playing a lot of Battle Tanks lately, which is a great semi-retro game (I had the first version for the Atari 2600 and the PS3 game is similar) ... the multiplayer battles are highly entertaining (although not many people seem to play MP any more) unfortunately) and remind me a little bit of Bomberman MP, and the campaign mode is good as well with a good number of levels.

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2013, 2:36 pm

that doesn't sound to bad been paid to listen to peoples terrible tastes in games doesn't sound like much fun to me :cry: i guess thats why the girlie was keen to speak to me it's not like men who play jrpg's on xbox are a dime a dozen :wink: r their even a dozen of them :lol:

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2013, 2:39 pm

my bad you got me lady woof, perhaps for the ultimate hipster i will call japenese games by their original names more often than not they sound better in their original form any ways.

Bezeone
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Dec 2013, 4:38 pm

Kirby Super Star Ultra!

Zombie369
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

05 Dec 2013, 10:23 am

I'm currently playing Fatal Frame III: The Tormented which I downloaded on my PS3. I never got to play this game back when I had a PS2 but I did play and beat the first two games (which I've also downloaded on my PS3). It's a really good classic survival horror game about taking pictures of ghosts. :)

michaelhart22
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

12 Dec 2013, 6:42 pm

ninja gaiden(xbox) most chalenging so far.

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2013, 7:35 pm

Killer is Dead , more evidence that gaming "jornailism " is dead to me . I didn't go to college and I "get it" whats wrong with people of today :roll:

Last edited by aussiebloke on 12 Dec 2013, 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2013, 7:36 pm

michaelhart22 wrote:
ninja gaiden(xbox) most chalenging so far.

thats like Dark Souls difficult just for the sake of it I prefer fair hard games like Resonance of Fate :)

michaelhart22

13 Dec 2013, 6:16 pm

so many diffrent combat manuveres to learn like in tony hawk skatboarding

T1nd1v1dual
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

15 Dec 2013, 1:50 am

Just beat the first boss in Shadow of the Colossus. Took me a long time, but I finally got it with the right button maneuvers (best to keep holding R1 while continually tapping Triangle when it's not moving so much and go up its head).

Zeal
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Dec 2013, 9:16 pm

Fallout 3

GoonSquad
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2013, 10:37 am

Appropriately, I spent most of my Xmas eve playing Arkham Origins.

I actually like the game quite a lot. It does feel more like an expansion for Arkham City than a stand alone game (glad I waited for a Steam sale) but it's fun just the same.

Pondering
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2013, 8:01 pm

Gary's Mod. I'm flabbergasted at how cool this game can be. There is so much to do and the community so far seems really talkative and fun. Last night I played some of the "Murder" game type and had a blast, then I joined a cinema server and "Hot Fuzz" was playing.

younginflavor18
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Jan 2014, 2:21 am

I'm now playing the 1995 PS1 classic called Rayman on my PS3.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2014, 6:37 pm

I am playing the original breath of fire on my GBA.