Page 19 of 281 [ 4487 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 281  Next

Agdgdgwngo
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Jan 2014, 7:58 am

I've been mostly playing The Secret World. It is easily my favorite MMORPG that I have tried so far and playing a healer is incredibly fun when I can form a group. Nobody dies on my watch unless they break formation.

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2014, 9:55 am

Today it's been Anno 2070 and Hearthstone.

Getting near the end of the blasted main campaign.... which fortunately isnt taking too long since I already knew alot about the game from continuous mode. But there's stuff to unlock yet, so campaign it is. It has some.... infuriating moments, though.

And Hearthstone involved some deeply stupid losses and then a couple of very strong victories. The Paladin is proving to be great fun to use, but his spells can be very situational and not always easy to use. Very effective though when used right.

And there's been alot of Risk of Rain lately. Bloody excellent game. Stupidly difficult. I've managed to beat it once so far with the Bandit. Getting near beating it with the Sniper as well. And only 2 classes left to unlock, one of which will be absurdly annoying to do.

And then later today, there's gonna be some Dawngate.

staremaster
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2014, 10:04 am

I've been playing the "Operation Flashpoint" games.

EchoNOLA
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Jan 2014, 2:45 pm

My fiance picked up Star Wars: Pod Racing for N64.... so excited!

headhunter228
Raven
Raven

23 Jan 2014, 5:00 pm

Right now...League of Legends, WoW (but only once a week, I only log on for raid nights), and another playthrough of Mass Effect 3.

Currently on my "need to sit down and play list": Persona 4 Arena, the demo for Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, and Fire Emblem: Awakening again.

-Count Threpe, The Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss

Falloy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Jan 2014, 5:04 pm

I've just finished Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds on the 3DS. At the moment I'm messing around with X-Com: Enemy Unknown on my PC.

I plan on picking up Bravely Default and Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon when I've been paid on Monday :)

Moviefan2k4
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2014, 2:52 am

I finally got a replacement power supply for my N64, and played "Ocarina of Time" for an hour or so. I'd forgotten how long the early part of that game is.

ASPrm
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

25 Jan 2014, 5:02 am

I've been in a retro gaming mood lately. Currently playing System Shock 2 on PC.

Boxman108
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2014, 11:56 am

Finally got a PS3 so I could play MGS4 before Ground Zeroes is released. Been fun but I can see why some don't like it. It starts out strong but after act 2 goes downhill. Still glad to have been able to play it though. Will replay through most I think closer to release(Twin Snakes, 2, 3 , 4, and Peace Walker).

Been replaying Red Dead Redemption again because it came with the PS3. Gonna sell it after I get the trophies because I already have it downloaded on my 360.

Think I may go through the No More Heroes games again just for fun. Thought about getting the remake for PS3 but not sure it's worth the price.

While someone else is eating or opening a window or
just walking dully along...

Boxman108
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2014, 11:57 am

Finally got a PS3 so I could play MGS4 before Ground Zeroes is released. Been fun but I can see why some don't like it. It starts out strong but after act 2 goes downhill. Still glad to have been able to play it though. Will replay through most I think closer to release(Twin Snakes, 2, 3 , 4, and Peace Walker).

Been replaying Red Dead Redemption again because it came with the PS3. Gonna sell it after I get the trophies because I already have it downloaded on my 360.

Think I may go through the No More Heroes games again just for fun. Thought about getting the remake for PS3 but not sure it's worth the price.

While someone else is eating or opening a window or
just walking dully along...

ScottF
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2014, 9:26 pm

EVE online

newageretrohippie
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2014, 3:23 am

Just started Dragon's Crown ( playing an amazon ). Interesting so far, but it mostly makes me want to hook my Wii back up & play Muramasa. Not sure why but it just doesn't seem as fun to me....

iswhade
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

31 Jan 2014, 4:34 pm

I play Minecraft on the Xbox 360, and before I got that game I played The Sims 3 a lot :)

Goaty
Butterfly
Butterfly

10 Feb 2014, 2:06 am

Minecraft and halo reach

Quill
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2014, 11:36 am

New Super Mario Bros U.

Tross
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2014, 2:17 pm

I'm on a bit of a retro kick right now. I've been playing through the Zelda Oracle games on my 3ds. I started with Seasons, and am just under halfway through Ages now. I also picked up the Metal Slug Anthology for the psp. I never played that series before, but I decided to get into it after the episode of James and Mike Mondays a couple weeks ago(they should put that series on DVD). I recently acquired the AVGN DVDs, and have been watching them in order. After watching James's Castlevania retrospective, I was pumped up to play something from the Castlevania series, so I decided to go with Order of Ecclesia from my backlog. Ok, that one's more recent than the other games I'm playing, but it's still old news by now. Though I hate having a huge backlog, the beauty of it is, no matter what I'm in the mood for, I probably have it somewhere in my collection, yet to be played, or at least yet to be finished. 8)