Post your favorite video game song/soundtrack

Page 3 of 5 [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2024, 10:53 pm

Always loved this one too. From Streets of Rage 2 for Sega Genesis

"In this galaxy, there’s a mathematical probability of three million Earth-type planets. And in all the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that, and perhaps more...only one of each of us. Don’t destroy the one named Kirk." - Dr. Leonard McCoy, "Balance of Terror", Star Trek: The Original Series.

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2024, 11:56 pm

^I love it too!! !

What about modern games on Nintendo Switch or PlayStation 5?

Someone should post videos of Switch and PS5 game music!

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2024, 12:19 am

Mikurotoro92 wrote:
^I love it too!! !

What about modern games on Nintendo Switch or PlayStation 5?

Someone should post videos of Switch and PS5 game music!

Absolutely! I haven't played alot of games on Switch or Playstation 5 but everyone can feel free to post either :) I always enjoy hearing new game soundtracks and songs!

"In this galaxy, there’s a mathematical probability of three million Earth-type planets. And in all the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that, and perhaps more...only one of each of us. Don’t destroy the one named Kirk." - Dr. Leonard McCoy, "Balance of Terror", Star Trek: The Original Series.

King Kat 1
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2024, 12:18 pm

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2024, 8:07 pm

King Kat 1 wrote:

Love this one!

King Kat 1
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2024, 9:11 pm

I'm a Zelda fanboy so a lot of the Zelda music I like. Legend of Zelda a link to the past is my all time favorite game in the whole world.

Love how eerie this is, like you know you're getting into some trouble.

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2024, 1:06 am

King Kat 1 wrote:
I'm a Zelda fanboy so a lot of the Zelda music I like. Legend of Zelda a link to the past is my all time favorite game in the whole world.

Love how eerie this is, like you know you're getting into some trouble.

Great piece! A Link to the Past is a great game. I ended up buying a SNES on Ebay about two years ago and got this with it along with Star Fox. I didn't get very far in it but definitely want to play it more!

King Kat 1
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2024, 12:28 pm

I got it on switch. game never gets olds

Hokulea
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Sep 2024, 8:28 am

At the moment at least, I think OutRun 2006 might be my favourite video game soundtrack, I'm not a big fan of the tracks with singing though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6wtuzu6W40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOm7twQ ... L&index=36

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2024, 8:59 am

Hokulea wrote:
At the moment at least, I think OutRun 2006 might be my favourite video game soundtrack, I'm not a big fan of the tracks with singing though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6wtuzu6W40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOm7twQ ... L&index=36

Very cool! Thanks for sharing :) I think I have heard of OutRun before but never heard of OutRun 2006. Looks very cool! I love racing games. Seeing this brought up memories of playing Gran Turismo which I love and playing NASCAR Racing over a friend's house on PC. I loved NASCAR when I was younger. Favorite driver was the #10 Tide Car Ricky Rudd, haha.

EDIT: Now I know where I've heard of OutRun. I played it in the Arcade!

Hokulea
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Sep 2024, 9:53 am

Brian0787 wrote:
Very cool! Thanks for sharing :) I think I have heard of OutRun before but never heard of OutRun 2006. Looks very cool! I love racing games. Seeing this brought up memories of playing Gran Turismo which I love and playing NASCAR Racing over a friend's house on PC. I loved NASCAR when I was younger. Favorite driver was the #10 Tide Car Ricky Rudd, haha.

OutRun 2006 Coast 2 Coast was a release on PS2, PSP, Xbox and PC.

I've also played an OutRun game in an arcade.

It was on a cabinet like this one:

Although it was OutRun 2 SP to be exact.

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2024, 11:22 am

Hokulea wrote:
Brian0787 wrote:

OutRun 2006 Coast 2 Coast was a release on PS2, PSP, Xbox and PC.

I've also played an OutRun game in an arcade.

It was on a cabinet like this one:

Although it was OutRun 2 SP to be exact.

Ah ok, cool!. I played the original OutRun in arcade at a local arcade shop a couple years ago close to where I live. I recall seeing OutRun 2 in a mall arcade I think l long ago. I'll have to see about maybe getting a copy of OutRun 2006 for the PS2 :)

Hokulea
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Sep 2024, 2:33 pm

Brian0787 wrote:
Ah ok, cool!. I played the original OutRun in arcade at a local arcade shop a couple years ago close to where I live. I recall seeing OutRun 2 in a mall arcade I think l long ago. I'll have to see about maybe getting a copy of OutRun 2006 for the PS2 :)

If you're looking for OutRun games on PS2. While not as good there's also a version of OutRun in the Sega Classics Collection:

It's actually a 3-D remake of the original OutRun:

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2024, 10:31 pm

Hokulea wrote:
Brian0787 wrote:

If you're looking for OutRun games on PS2. While not as good there's also a version of OutRun in the Sega Classics Collection:

It's actually a 3-D remake of the original OutRun:

Ah, very cool! I will have to check that out! Thank you for letting me know!

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2024, 10:32 pm

Always loved the "Ghost House theme" in Super Mario World

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2024, 10:38 pm

The absolute best thing about GTA: Vice City. The music!! Best idea they had ever to set it in the 80's. Hope Rockstar decides to remake it one day for modern consoles. Safe clip to view below. Just driving and love the song!