Page 26 of 281 [ 4487 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 281  Next

SkankyUnicorn
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 Mar 2014, 11:17 am

League of Legends
CS:gO
SC2 : HOTS

McCool
Raven
Raven

30 Mar 2014, 12:58 pm

Mostly Loadout.

Lace-Bane
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2014, 1:15 pm

I'm slowly playing through The Witcher on my mac laptop. I've just started playing, but feel very indifferent about it so far. It seems potentially interesting in plot, but at the same time, the semi-realtime point and click combat and being dropped into a generic dark world of dull errands just isn't doing much for me. I'm hoping the story picks up quickly, or I probably won't keep playing. I can only play for about thirty to forty-five minutes a day, and if I can't do much other than fetch flower petals, and ghost dog snot for people, and managing my inventory weight in that time frame, and the game doesn't start deviating from such mundane tasks... I can't imagine it's going to be something I keep playing.

newageretrohippie
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2014, 9:00 pm

Got about an hour into The Last Of Us and got to a frustrating encounter that was just too effing hard for me...not sure if I'll bother trying again. Maybe I'll just focus on Pokemon & Diablo III unless I pick up Skylanders Swap Force or Mario & Luigi Dream Team when I get paid....

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2014, 7:24 am

Goat Simulator. Good grief. This is even more entertaining than I thought it'd be. It's one I'll be coming back to often.

Not sure I can handle that much funny all in one go though! Makes for the best screenshots ever.

Other than that....

Diablo 3, Minecraft, Fantastic Voyage (2600), and a game that is still in closed alpha.

....and then back to Goat.

roccoslife
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

31 Mar 2014, 11:24 am

Dark Souls 2, first time I played any game from the series and loving it so much I just downloaded dark souls 1 from the xbox store. Good god is it hard though, i dont think ive died so much in any game ive played before, and the "die and you lose everything" system is so bloody punishing, but in a kind of sado masachistically enjoyable way lol.

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 107 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

ConfusedDude
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Apr 2014, 7:48 am

POKEMON Y!

BlankCanvas
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Apr 2014, 11:37 am

Old hat admittedly, but I'm giving Square/Crystal Dynamics' Tomb Raider a go. My very first time on a PS3 and it wasn't half bad, though I kept dying half a dozen times in the prologue alone. QTE's are merciless much?

AdamAutistic
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2014, 4:10 pm

The Legend of Zelda

TheBraveSirRobin
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

01 Apr 2014, 6:29 pm

Right now I am playing the hell out of the April Fool's game mode that was put into League of Legends for just today. I'm sure any other active League players can attest that it's pretty ridiculous. Not in an entirely good way, but you have a lot more interesting matches than bad ones.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

02 Apr 2014, 5:43 pm

Still Tetris.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2014, 11:31 pm

Pokemon Diamond,

newageretrohippie
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2014, 12:58 am

Nearing the end of my 1st playthrough of Diablo III ( female demon hunter ). Also just bought Wonderful 101 and Forza Horizon.

EDIT: Well I beat Diablo III in Normal Mode...and immediately began Nightmare Mode. I LOVE my Demon Hunter!

Last edited by newageretrohippie on 04 Apr 2014, 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2014, 2:44 am

Descent II - I LOVE this game. Six-degrees-of-freedom movement, complex levels with tons of nooks and crannies, a wide assortment of fun weapons, AND a killer soundtrack to boot. This game represents everything I wish modern FPSs had more of.

Unreal Tournament: GOTY - Another classic FPS, from the golden age of PC gaming in the mid-late 90s. I just love the sheer amount of variety this game has, not only with all of the different game modes and weapons, but also with the thousands of different mods available for it. With its classic gameplay and killer features, it's no wonder people are still playing this online.

Ladywoofwoof
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2014, 2:28 pm

Just finished Fable Anniversary, and made a good start on Eternal Sonata.
Literally right now, I was about to make a start on 'Ratchet and Clank : Nexus' as well.

Luey
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

04 Apr 2014, 3:36 pm

Titanfall
Goat simulator
Kami

Have psychonauts on the back burner; keep forgetting about it