Page 27 of 281 [ 4487 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 281  Next

Ioini
Raven
Raven

04 Apr 2014, 5:23 pm

mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:
Unreal Tournament: GOTY - Another classic FPS, from the golden age of PC gaming in the mid-late 90s. I just love the sheer amount of variety this game has, not only with all of the different game modes and weapons, but also with the thousands of different mods available for it. With its classic gameplay and killer features, it's no wonder people are still playing this online.

This and UT2004 I still play online. They're just too much fun!

Petriser_WoW
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Apr 2014, 3:39 pm

World of Warcraft
Diablo 3
Starbound

AdamAutistic
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2014, 8:17 pm

Mario & Luigi: Super Star Saga

KagamineLen
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2014, 9:33 pm

Battle Trophy grinding on Star Ocean - TLH.

One day, I will have 1,000/1,000 for this game on my 360 gamertag.

newageretrohippie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2014, 10:55 pm

KagamineLen wrote:

You have the patience of a saint...good luck on that one. I myself have some 100% completions on my gamertag that I'm quite proud of, and if you manage to 1000/1000 Star Ocean I can see that being one of your proudest completions :)

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2014, 2:01 am

Ioini wrote:
mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:
Unreal Tournament: GOTY - Another classic FPS, from the golden age of PC gaming in the mid-late 90s. I just love the sheer amount of variety this game has, not only with all of the different game modes and weapons, but also with the thousands of different mods available for it. With its classic gameplay and killer features, it's no wonder people are still playing this online.

This and UT2004 I still play online. They're just too much fun!

I'll need to give UT2004 another try sometime. I bought it on Steam a few years back, but I had a hard time finding decent servers. Does the GoG.com version work better, by any chance?

Anyways, continuing the thread, along with UT and Descent II I've also been playing:

-Thief Gold (PC)
-Carmageddon II: Carpocalypse Now! (PC)
-Dungeon Keeper Gold (PC)

KagamineLen
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2014, 3:44 pm

newageretrohippie wrote:
KagamineLen wrote:

You have the patience of a saint...good luck on that one. I myself have some 100% completions on my gamertag that I'm quite proud of, and if you manage to 1000/1000 Star Ocean I can see that being one of your proudest completions :)

I already have both Edge's and Arumat's 30k kill BTs. Arumat is the only character who I have all the BTs for currently, though. I'm a little over 80% in that respect. I still have not defeated the two higher difficulties, nor do I have all of the weapons data. I also still do not have "World's Biggest Welch Fan". I am just 6 achievements (170 gamerscore) away from total completion.

Animelover
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Apr 2014, 9:54 pm

Mario Kart 7
Pokemon X
Animal Crossing New Leaf

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

30 Apr 2014, 12:40 pm

Finally playing Skyward Sword. :D

unit_00
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Apr 2014, 1:46 pm

diablo 2 :twisted:

staremaster
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2014, 7:00 pm

Final Fantasy 3(6)

TheBraveSirRobin
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

01 May 2014, 5:39 am

I have recently got back into Dota 2 and before that I was playing a lot of Stealth Bastard Deluxe. Dota 2 was recently updated and, like most updates for Dota 2, it had some pretty neat stuff in it. A lot of bugfixes and "quality of life" improvements, which is very much welcome since this will be the last noteworthy patch before The International 4 tournament is held (which I have tickets for! I'm so excited. :D) . The latter, Stealth Bastard Deluxe, I've been playing because it's a puzzle-platformer stealth game; I really like stealth games and I sorta like puzzle platformer, so I find it to be pretty enjoyable.

limping2victory
Raven
Raven

02 May 2014, 9:56 am

Elder Scrolls were the reason I got the Xbox 360. I originally tried playing it on my computer but my computer kept crashing so I got the Xbox. That was back in the beginning with Morrowind. I've of course played Oblivion too.

I tried to go back to playing Oblivion but I'm just too used to how Skyrim is set up.

I'm level 46 now I think. I have restarted the game so many times since I got it when it came out. But I love that I still find new things, new quests I never did, new weapons, perks, etc. Right now I think it's the only thing keeping me sane (I put my dog to sleep a week ago last Wednesday and have been doing horribly since).

GoonSquad
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2014, 5:52 am

I just got a new fightstick so I'm replaying the story mode of Injustice: Gods Among Us.

Recently, I started watching Defiance on Amazon Prime. It reminded me of Borderlands, so I'm also playing Borderlands for PS3. I finally got past that damn fire breathing giant moth... :roll:

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2014, 6:22 am

Unreal Tournament 2004. I bought this a loooong time ago, but back when I got it I was obsessed with UT '99 and ended up not enjoying it as much as a result. I'm giving it another try with a more open mind, and so far it's pretty fun. :D I'm just doing the singleplayer for now, but one thing I've noticed is that the bots are a LOT smarter than the ones on UT '99. I'm getting my ass kicked playing on "Adept". :P

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2014, 7:54 am

TheBraveSirRobin wrote:
I have recently got back into Dota 2 and before that I was playing a lot of Stealth Bastard Deluxe. Dota 2 was recently updated and, like most updates for Dota 2, it had some pretty neat stuff in it. A lot of bugfixes and "quality of life" improvements, which is very much welcome since this will be the last noteworthy patch before The International 4 tournament is held (which I have tickets for! I'm so excited. :D) . The latter, Stealth Bastard Deluxe, I've been playing because it's a puzzle-platformer stealth game; I really like stealth games and I sorta like puzzle platformer, so I find it to be pretty enjoyable.

One of these days I should get back to it myself, just..... uuuuugh.

I'm typically good with complicated-as-hell or just outright screwball game mechanics, but..... that game's community really destroys the new player experience entirely. Well, that and the obsession with last-hitting gets on my nerves. Other than that the game's mechanics are easy for me to learn, but I have a short fuse and can only tolerate so much asshattery at once.

As for stuff I'm playing, hmm. Mount & Blade: Warband, Last Federation, Minecraft (both vanilla and heavily-modded versions), Strife, various 2600 games, and finally random messing about with Goat Simulator.