Page 28 of 281 [ 4487 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 281  Next

Hazwold
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 May 2014, 7:58 pm

Just got into WH40K Dawn Of War, I've been playing Dark Crusade for the last 7 hours, mainly as Ork and Necron.

Other than that I've been playing TF2 for forever, and a few Star Wars games from the recent Steam sale on the side.

Ghostling
Butterfly
Butterfly

12 May 2014, 8:29 am

Nothing really. I am normally playing a lot of video games but I seem to have run out... I have been playing a few games here and there such as Fallout 3, WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010 and The Sims 2 but I haven't played any of them for more than an hour so far.

newageretrohippie
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2014, 11:17 am

Batman Arkham Origins and Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus ( wrapping up weapon leveling. Only need to get the RYNO VII to lv 6 )

EDIT: Now running Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus challenge mode on legend difficulty while getting the RYNO VII from 5 to 6 and trying to get whatever enemies I missed for the Nightmare Box trophy

Last edited by newageretrohippie on 12 May 2014, 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Moostar
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 May 2014, 7:35 pm

Team fortress 2. Top classes, pyro, soilder, and over all fav, MEDIC!! !! :lol:

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2014, 8:55 pm

Wario Land 2 on the GBC at work. I forgot how weird this game is.

RainbowFairy
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 May 2014, 3:43 am

Pokemon Y.

But mostly right now actually Pokemon Red.
I've decided to go back and play every single Pokemon game from every system and generation before getting Diancie in Pokemon X or Y.
I've already beat Pokemon X and Y and I thought it would be fun to go back and play all of the games and relive memories. I may also find some neat Pokemon and transfer them to my Pokemon bank and X & Y along the way. I can't do it with the generation I'm playing since they disconnected Pokemon Gold and Silver and Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire. But I will when I start playing the Game Boy Advance games again.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2014, 4:11 pm

AutumnSylver
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

03 Jun 2014, 6:30 pm

I'm playing Watchdogs. I haven't played in a few days, though. The beginning of the game is always a little boring and slow-going. It always takes me a little while to get into it.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2014, 2:27 am

been playing watch dogs on the ps4. I like it more then i thought even with the annoying car chases.

ValerieFaller
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Jun 2014, 2:56 pm

Pokemon Y, since I finished X.
Fire Emblem Awakening, for the nth time. Stupid 100%-completion complex...
EarthBound.
MOTHER 3. (I would finish Chapter 1 if I could stop crying...)
Various other games. ^.^

AutumnSylver
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

04 Jun 2014, 4:06 pm

sly279 wrote:
been playing watch dogs on the ps4. I like it more then i thought even with the annoying car chases.

What I find really annoying is that other people can hack you when you're playing in single player mode. I play in single player mode because I don't want other people intruding on my game and messing up what I'm doing. Now they've made that intrusion part of the game. :evil:

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2014, 10:31 pm

AutumnSylver wrote:
sly279 wrote:

What I find really annoying is that other people can hack you when you're playing in single player mode. I play in single player mode because I don't want other people intruding on my game and messing up what I'm doing. Now they've made that intrusion part of the game. :evil:

it is a little annoying but I've only had it happen 4 times and killed them 3 times, supposedly if you don't hack others then eventually it will stop hacking you, plus you can always disable it. I want the silenced sub gun though, but i suck at hacking others.

newageretrohippie
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2014, 11:39 pm

Mario Kart 8!! !!

Also, next Gamefly rental on the way: Killer Is Dead

Pobbles
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2014, 6:28 am

Rather than moaning about not being able to afford a PS4, I've been dipping in to the massive back batalogue of X360 games I never bothered with.

Halo 4. Actually enjoying it. First time I've played a Halo game that didn't make me feel like I was busting in to a children's party with guns. Quite glad that Bungie no longer have anything to do with the franchise.

Crysis 3... because there are only like THREE games on the X360 that have active 3D support.

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2014, 10:16 am

Descent PS1 on a slimline PS2. Pretty difficult and a bit too repetitive for my taste. Afraid I'm a bit of a dinosaur, gaming-wise. Anyone know whether Descent 2 is any better?

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2014, 6:26 pm

DeepHour wrote:
Descent PS1 on a slimline PS2. Pretty difficult and a bit too repetitive for my taste. Afraid I'm a bit of a dinosaur, gaming-wise. Anyone know whether Descent 2 is any better?

Descent II is essentially like an expansion pack, with more weapons, more varied level textures, and different enemies and music, though the core gameplay is almost the same. The biggest change is that there's a guide bot present in every level, which can help guide you through and show you where the keys are located. It's useful if you get lost or stuck, but I find it makes the gameplay a bit too linear. Overall, I think it's a good game, and I played it a lot for a while, but I eventually got bored of it. Kris Asick's review sums it up pretty well: http://www.pixelships.com/adg/ep0101.html

My recommendation is to grab the PC versions and play those instead of the Playstation releases. The Playstation port of Descent 1 has nice music, but it also has framerate issues, and the cutscenes don't really add much. The Descent II port, called Descent Maximum, simplifies a lot of the levels from what I've heard, and if it's anything like the Descent 1 port, it probably has framerate issues as well.

You can get the PC versions of Descent I and II bundled together for about $10 on gog.com. http://www.gog.com/game/descent_1_descent_2