Page 29 of 281 [ 4487 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 281  Next

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2014, 7:08 pm

Thanks for your help. Much appreciated.

thecheeseisblue
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Jun 2014, 11:17 am

Tomodachi Collection, Monster Monpiece, Mind Zero, and Hyperdimention Neptunia: Producing Perfection.

I can't be the only one who buys and plays every niche Japanese title. Anyone else?

Andrejake
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2014, 12:56 pm

Playing Tales of the Abyss on the 3DS and loving that thing.

09 Jun 2014, 8:02 am

I've been on a Wario kick recently. I played Warioware Inc on the GBA yesterday, and Shake Dimension on the Wii earlier, both good fun Very Happy Also played some Battlefield 3 earlier, but not for long. FPS games online tend to get boring after about an hour for me, unless on the off chance someone is playing with me.

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2014, 9:02 pm

Recently finished this:

Now alternating between these:

Image Image
Image Image

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2014, 9:49 pm

thecheeseisblue wrote:
I can't be the only one who buys and plays every niche Japanese title. Anyone else?

Not I, althought I have been playing the second Tomodachi Collection game lately...though I'd hardly call it "playing a game", since it's more like I'm just checking up on people real quick.

But I really like that I can literally pick it up for a few minutes and put it back down...Animal Crossing, I always feel like I'm obligated to finish all of my "chores" before I can quit playing, and by then it's been about an hour =|

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2014, 10:20 pm

last game i started was Metroid Fusion, but i haven't touched it in a while.
it's fine. 7.6/10.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Almajo88
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Jun 2014, 8:18 am

Right now I'm playing La Mulana but I kinda hate this game so maybe I'll quit it before I finish. I'm also playing the new fan-translation of Ace Attorney Investigations 2, it's ace.

Last played games were RE: Revelations and Sleeping Dogs. I enjoyed both of them for what they are, and Sleeping Dogs in particular might be the best execution of an open-world game in the GTA-style that I've seen.

Might try Tomb Raider Anniversary, it's the only TR game from that generation that I haven't finished and I don't like the new TR so I might as well?

newageretrohippie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2014, 9:55 am

Now working on Charlie Murder and trying to wrap up the achievements for the Xbox Karaoke app before the servers shut down on 8/14.

Also starting Battlefield 4 once it arrives from Gamefly.

tcorrielus
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2014, 6:18 pm

I just beat BioShock Infinite (the main game) and am now playing the DLCs. I'm also playing Hitman Absolution.

Klowglas
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2014, 2:45 am

Having a blast with Dishonored, love the amount of freedom this gave gives the player, setting is all kinda of neat as well, the city feels very much like half-life 2's city 17 (hard to believe it's going to be 10 years since Hl2). The exploration factor is pretty great, having all sorts of methods to approach an objective is very liberating.

I can tel this game was made by some of the same people that made the thief games, I recall playing those pretty well...a feature i miss is the floor mechanics, where you had to be careful walking on hard surface, on the flipside you can stride across carpets at full speed, jumping between carpets while avoiding the guards was crazy fun back in the day.

Nathaniel_90
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Jun 2014, 8:38 am

Recently finished Wind Waker HD. I think it's my least favourite 3D console Zelda, mainly due to some of the thankless padding, but it's a very good game. Really beautiful new version that benefits from the second screen (map, quick gadget selection).

Started Kingdom Hearts II for the first time. Seems pretty similar to the first but with a more ambitious story. Fine by me.

newageretrohippie
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2014, 8:49 am

Nathaniel_90 wrote:
Recently finished Wind Waker HD. I think it's my least favourite 3D console Zelda, mainly due to some of the thankless padding, but it's a very good game. Really beautiful new version that benefits from the second screen (map, quick gadget selection).

Started Kingdom Hearts II for the first time. Seems pretty similar to the first but with a more ambitious story. Fine by me.

Thankless padding in Wind Waker? I don't recall any lame tear collecting bs in Wind Waker ( that was in Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword and the DS games )...Wind Waker is my favorite 3D Zelda so far, primarily due to the combat.

Nathaniel_90
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Jun 2014, 10:01 am

I'm referring to things such as being forced to sail all over the place, the lengthy tri-force quest of limited genuine content and a final dungeon that features little besides the repetition of previous boss battles. Personally I favoured the tear collection segments of Twilight Princess.

Don't get what makes the combat in Wind Waker superior, or even particularly different but that's your prerogative.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2014, 5:34 pm

Klowglas wrote:
...you can stride across carpets at full speed, jumping between carpets while avoiding the guards was crazy fun back in the day.

When I was really heavy into Thief 2, I would have dreams like that @_@

FluttercordAspie93
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2014, 11:21 pm

Disney Magical World.

Would like to get Tomodachi Life at some point, as well as the Sims 3.