Page 36 of 281 [ 4487 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 281  Next

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2014, 2:15 pm

Last night I started playing a game called Alter Ego after seeing it on YouTube. It's a life-simulation text game - no pictures except at the beginning when you're about to be born- but it's actually interesting and compelling. You basically start your life by being born and from then on how you turn out depends on your decisions where you select a mood and an action. First time I played I was a girl and tried to be as good and sweet as possible (most of the time). Should I calmly eat those sprouts my mother gave me or run screaming in terror? Should I invite the girl everyone else is mean to because she is fat to my party and possibly risk some of my friends not coming themselves, or give in to peer pressure? At the end I lived to old age and then died suddenly but peacefully while out walking to do some shopping. Then I restarted the game and this time played a boy and I was one real bad kid! :twisted: I did not get along well with my family, was in poor physical and emotional health, did some substance experimentation during my adolescence and and college years, managed to reach late adulthood but quickly died when I wouldn't follow my doctor's advice. I plan to replay again and see if I can successfully have children - I got married when I played as female but no kids and missed out on some family-related situations. :)

LupineSnowstorm
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2014, 5:34 pm

I finished Super Mario 3D and am now playing Pokemon X. I LOVE IT. Why didn't I get into the series sooner?

RegularJohn
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Oct 2014, 6:37 pm

I'm playing Unturned right now, in Single Player Mode, as I learn the ropes. For an Early Access Game it has a lot of content, and lots of fun things to do.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2014, 9:25 pm

Archeage; can't decide if I like it enough to shell out for property rights yet, it seems promising though.

- Rick Sanchez

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2014, 9:30 pm

Fibbox wrote:
The demo for Super Smash Bros for 3DS (I hope they change that name on release).

I have never been one who prefers fighting games, but i am having a decent amount of fun playing it and i might even consider picking it up when it releases.

One of the only gripes i have is that there is no way to play a character in a practice vacuum to test out moves without being pummeled senseless. I remember the little that i played of Brawl you could beat on a Sandbag as the map loaded, but in the demo you just get some tips for things that are not even in the demo. What nonsense.

Sandbag only loaded like that if you were playing online; with the 3DS version it's basically the same, it loads that little bit when you're connecting to someone online (seen it in streams of the JP version alot). I doubt it'd be in the demo version whatsoever.

Brawl also had a totally seperate thing somewhere that let you just jump in and mess with that without going online, though I cant remember just where it was, been awhile.

As it is.... 2 days till release. Argh. Arrrrrrgh. The wait is.... difficult.

Lace-Bane
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2014, 1:45 pm

Ninja Gaiden III: The Ancient Ship of Doom

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2014, 2:12 am

Funny how I've got all these complex and sophisticated next-gen games sitting around, and yet I keep coming back to this one. Rampage, Robotron 2084, and Smash TV will never get old for me.

andrethemoogle
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2014, 2:23 am

Shadow of Mordor on PC

I've put almost 15 hours into so far, mostly doing side content and leveling up. Got 29/51 achievements so far as well. One of my favorite games to come out this year I've played, even though I've only played like 4 games that were released this year (South Park was bleh, not worth replaying, Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls is my top pick so far and Mario Kart 8 is amazing)

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2014, 11:50 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
Last night I started playing a game called Alter Ego after seeing it on YouTube. It's a life-simulation text game - no pictures except at the beginning when you're about to be born- but it's actually interesting and compelling. You basically start your life by being born and from then on how you turn out depends on your decisions where you select a mood and an action. First time I played I was a girl and tried to be as good and sweet as possible (most of the time). Should I calmly eat those sprouts my mother gave me or run screaming in terror? Should I invite the girl everyone else is mean to because she is fat to my party and possibly risk some of my friends not coming themselves, or give in to peer pressure? At the end I lived to old age and then died suddenly but peacefully while out walking to do some shopping. Then I restarted the game and this time played a boy and I was one real bad kid! :twisted: I did not get along well with my family, was in poor physical and emotional health, did some substance experimentation during my adolescence and and college years, managed to reach late adulthood but quickly died when I wouldn't follow my doctor's advice. I plan to replay again and see if I can successfully have children - I got married when I played as female but no kids and missed out on some family-related situations. :)

sounds cool!

i think i would run away and live my virtual life as a survivalist vagabond in the desert. :)

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Klowglas
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2014, 5:33 am

Playing through Lord of The Rings Online again, got my elf enough cosmetic items to look like a proper elf!

I love gathering cosmetic items in this game...must...look...fabulous.

Although the auction house is a pain, all the dye prices are inflated by those slouches that keep buying and re-listing items at inflated prices, I went backrupt purchasing the dyes for my new suit.

But it was worth it...killing orcs is only worth it when you look good doing it!

newageretrohippie
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2014, 9:58 am

Super Smash Bros for 3DS....and I'll tell you right now, I HATE Smash Run. I'm also finding the matches to unlock characters ridiculously hard....I play on the easiest settings, so why does the difficulty skyrocket when a new challenger approaches?

I'd also like to note that I hope Sakurai & his team change their mind about keeping the roster exactly the same on both versions....I want my Ice Climbers dammit! Why should the Wii U version suffer because of 3DS hardware limitations?

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2014, 5:04 pm

Wasteland 2

Deer Hunter 2005

AntDog
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2014, 9:13 pm

Skyrim, I LOVE IT! Probably because it reminds me a lot of Fable: The Lost Chapters which I also really liked.

Lazershow
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

08 Oct 2014, 12:33 pm

Persona 3. I cant wait until persona 5 comes out!

downbutnotout
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2014, 5:20 pm

I had an intense urge to play retro games, so I pulled out Chrono Trigger again. It's one of those games I like to replay every few years or so just to see how I feel about it and if I interpret anything differently.

guzzle
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2014, 3:17 am

Fruit Ninja on the tablet.