Page 47 of 281 [ 4491 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 281  Next

Chloe33
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2015, 9:29 am

I am playing Valhalla Knights on psp; gf is playing Fable 2 on xbox360

staremaster
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2015, 7:10 pm

I just unlocked an "achievement" for being killed by the Alien 100 times in Alien: Isolation.

Sinanju
Butterfly
Butterfly

22 Jan 2015, 7:33 pm

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire! Just finished it and am working on breeding a new team for Omega Ruby, which I got for Christmas. Can't wait to play through the Team Magma end of things. :D

TheBraveSirRobin
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

22 Jan 2015, 10:22 pm

I've been pretty bored with my games for the last few weeks, to be honest. I've been playing DayZ for the last three days, as there was a bit of an update recently, but that will probably change soon as it so often does when I get like this. Most of the time, instead of playing games, I watch Twitch.tv or the backlog of my favorite YouTubers when I have free time.

GreatAlli
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Jan 2015, 11:00 pm

Am tired of PC games currently and have gone back to playing on the DS. I've been playing Rune Factory 4.

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2015, 11:32 pm

I was just playing Hotline Miami. For the first time EVER, I've managed to get to the second part of Chapter 4. It annoys me how it doesn't sync save files through the Steam cloud, since I use different computers/OSes so often.

Lace-Bane
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2015, 12:04 am

I'm attempting "Ninja Gaiden ∑ 2" on Master Ninja.

So far, I've been able to make my way to chapter four.

TheBraveSirRobin
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

23 Jan 2015, 12:12 am

mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:
I was just playing Hotline Miami. For the first time EVER, I've managed to get to the second part of Chapter 4. It annoys me how it doesn't sync save files through the Steam cloud, since I use different computers/OSes so often.

For a game where it takes so many tries to get through a level, I can understand how that's definitely not optimal. Hotline Miami is on of my favorite games of all time, though, so I would recommend that you should stick to it until you've beaten it. You won't regret it. :)

newageretrohippie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2015, 2:32 pm

Getting ready to play Saints Row IV: Gat Out Of Hell and the Prince of Persia HD Trilogy once they arrive from Gamefly...

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2015, 5:50 am

Marvel Ultimate Alliance on Wii.

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2015, 8:58 am

Nuclear Throne. Yeesh, that was all I did most of the night. Had a great run though. Killed absolutely everything with mostly just a sledgehammer. Takes bloody forever to beat the Throne itself that way. Or the special bosses that are past that.

downbutnotout
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2015, 5:19 pm

Risk of Rain. What a ridiculously hard game.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2015, 4:24 pm

i've just broken 5 million cookies on cookie clicker. :)

and animal crossing, for first one. i've startred that too.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2015, 8:58 pm

downbutnotout wrote:

Not nearly as hard as it looks once you get some practice with it.

The real challenge is Monsoon difficulty; the normal default difficulty, I can beat easily with any character, Sniper being my best right now.

Monsoon though is pretty dang hard, yes indeed. Not undoable though.

downbutnotout
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2015, 1:51 am

Working on finishing Shadowrun: Dragonfall again. I like the themes, but every time I pick it up I'm put off by the awkward handling. It's like a walrus in video game form.

Misery wrote:
downbutnotout wrote:

The real challenge is Monsoon difficulty; the normal default difficulty, I can beat easily with any character, Sniper being my best right now.

After playing a few more rounds, I can actually survive for more than five minutes. :P

I'm playing on Easy, so I can only imagine what Monsoon is like..

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2015, 3:36 am

downbutnotout wrote:
Working on finishing Shadowrun: Dragonfall again. I like the themes, but every time I pick it up I'm put off by the awkward handling. It's like a walrus in video game form.

Misery wrote:
downbutnotout wrote:

After playing a few more rounds, I can actually survive for more than five minutes. :P

I'm playing on Easy, so I can only imagine what Monsoon is like..

Monsoon is just downright nasty. There's alot more elite versions of both normal enemies and bosses that spawn (the different colored ones with higher stats and additional abilities), more enemies and bosses in general, higher stats on everything, difficulty meter gets even more cruel than before, and there's these horrible "Phantasms". They're like elite versions of monsters, except dramatically worse. They're invisible until they perform an action, they have way more health, and can have special traits similar to some of the items that you can get, such as exploding attacks or giving you slowdown upon being hit. Bosses can also spawn as phantasms. The things are just absolute terrors. Providence (final boss) is the exception though, he never has an elite form or anything like that in any mode. Sure doesnt need it, either.