Page 51 of 281 [ 4491 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 281  Next

newageretrohippie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2015, 10:30 am

Rayman Legends and Warframe on my Xbox One

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2015, 11:17 am

Awilder wrote:
I'm still playing star trek online however, I'm thinking about worldoftanks, marvel heroes, dc universe online perhaps..

If you havent played it yet:

World of Tanks is great, but if you havent played it before it's got a nasty learning curve. It's a pure VS game, no bots, so you're up against other players (who often know what they're doing) right from the start. No respawns, if you get blown up exactly once, you're dead, and either can spectate the rest of that match, or leave to the garage (though the tank you were using wont be available even to be repaired until the match it was in has ended).

And figuring out what each different tank is good at can be tough. Or at least I always find it tough, though I generally figure something out for each one eventually.

Great game overall though. I still have a lot to learn, and I was surprised that there was so much to the game overall. Waaaayyyyyyy more complexity and such than I expected.

The other games you mention always seem sorta "meh" to me. DC in particular ended up being alot more generic in terms of gameplay than it really should have been, from what I've seen of it.

As for what I'm playing, all I did the whole time tonight was Nuclear Throne.

staremaster
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2015, 8:30 pm

Finished Alien: Isolation. What a long and difficult game. I was getting fed up with the mechanics of it by the end.

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2015, 4:45 am

This War of Mine

An indie side scroller I bought on steam. It's really really good.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2015, 7:07 am

Beat The Legend of Zelda, so feeling a bit old school like interested I then finished Shovel Knight, and just downloaded Legend of Zelda II which I plan to play for a while. But right now I feel up for something more modern, so I might play some Dragon Age: Inquisition.

Fibbox
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

09 Mar 2015, 4:29 pm

Replaying Transistor. I was struck with anxiety when i played it the first time and got about 3/4 of the way in before being incapable of going on.

Derpy
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

09 Mar 2015, 5:27 pm

I'm currently playing Microsoft flight simulator on PC.Its proving quite a challenge as its based on real world flying and some of the lessons are a headache, but I'm progressing slowly.Also I'm playing Metro Redux 2033 which is really good.

staremaster
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2015, 9:00 pm

I'm about to have another go at Sniper Elite 1.

Sino
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

09 Mar 2015, 9:08 pm

Homeworld Remastered.

It lives up to the hype, man. Well - aside from the removal of effective formations.

Ciphergarm
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

09 Mar 2015, 9:49 pm

Final Fantasy X: HD Remaster on my vita.

Andrejake
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2015, 10:37 pm

Started the first Xenoblade Chronicles today (for wii) and it's an amazing game! It will be perfect to hold the anxiety until Chronicles X come out.

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2015, 1:08 am

I've run out of interesting games to buy, so probably going to stick to Nuclear Throne alot, also Minecraft and Vagante.

Not aware of anything interesting coming out for awhile.

newageretrohippie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2015, 1:26 am

Andrejake wrote:
Started the first Xenoblade Chronicles today (for wii) and it's an amazing game! It will be perfect to hold the anxiety until Chronicles X come out.

It's my 2nd favorite of all time :) I'm debating whether to boot up my Wii version and make another attempt to finally beat it ( the final boss is hard....and in a typical cheap JRPG bs way too ) or wait until I pick up the 3DS version and replay the whole game ( hopefully there will be a guide this time... )

Finally finished Killer Is Dead and, thanks to the improved camera on my New 3DS XL, Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir. Still working on Pokemon Omega Ruby ( I should have the National Pokedex guide in a couple days! ) and just started Lost Planet 3

Andrejake
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2015, 6:34 am

newageretrohippie wrote:
It's my 2nd favorite of all time :) I'm debating whether to boot up my Wii version and make another attempt to finally beat it ( the final boss is hard....and in a typical cheap JRPG bs way too ) or wait until I pick up the 3DS version and replay the whole game ( hopefully there will be a guide this time... )

Yeah, I never had a Wii so I didn't had the opportunity to play it before. But since XC X is being proved to be so fantastic I was trying to find the first one here to play first but it was kinda hard to find.
Now that I can play it I can already say that It has potential to be on my list of the best JRPGs I've played if it keep getting better as it was when I last played.
What do you mean by "and in a typical cheap JRPG bs way too"?

newageretrohippie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2015, 11:40 am

Andrejake wrote:
newageretrohippie wrote:

Yeah, I never had a Wii so I didn't had the opportunity to play it before. But since XC X is being proved to be so fantastic I was trying to find the first one here to play first but it was kinda hard to find.
Now that I can play it I can already say that It has potential to be on my list of the best JRPGs I've played if it keep getting better as it was when I last played.
What do you mean by "and in a typical cheap JRPG bs way too"?

I mean the final boss has multiple forms, 1 of which can spawn minions, and of course the boss has a cheap instant kill attack. A lot of JPRGs have bosses like that and they just feel like cheap bs rather than an actual challenge....a similarly frustrating boss fight has me stuck in The Last Story as well.

Andrejake
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2015, 12:23 pm

I see.
This really is an annoying way to try to make something hard.
But I won't worry about it right now because I have a waaaay long road before facing the last boss lol