Page 52 of 281 [ 4491 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 281  Next

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2015, 10:52 pm

Well I was playing Batman Arkham City on my PS3, just came in the mail finally so was checking it out....seems like it will be fun.

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2015, 11:04 pm

Dracula Unleashed (1993) for Sega CD

Not so much playing it as watching a playthrough from YouTube. It's one of those point-and-click video adventure games that were popular in the early 90s, so I'm practically "playing" it as much as anyone else ever did.

Awilder
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2015, 5:36 pm

Still playing star trek online though, I'm awaiting for my custom gaming rig to show up next week as, I plan on playing either marvel heroes or dc universe online..

We are like the wind,
Wrapped, luminous wind,
We make a road for the spirits to pass over.
For the Spirits to pass over.

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2015, 6:13 am

Some Smash on the Wii U. Argh, I'd kill for the ability to just use a normal dpad for movement here instead of the #)%&-ing analog stick. I've always loathed the damn things. Cant count the number of times I've blown myself off the stage because up+special becomes forward+special. And often I see opponents very obviously do the same.

And I still get way too jittery/nervous when playing games online. It doesnt help one bit.

Other than that, just random games, might fire up Minecraft here.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2015, 7:20 am

3D Out Run B)

Ciphergarm
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

13 Mar 2015, 1:42 pm

Playing Persona 4: Golden, it just arrived today in the mail!

staremaster
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2015, 7:58 am

Trying to get the hang of Rise of Nations, a real time strategy game. My first few attempts did not end well. It reminds me of Command and Conquer sometimes, except that "citizens" must be produced individually in order to make buildings.

newageretrohippie
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2015, 9:57 am

Codename STEAM demo ( can't wait to get paid next month so I can get the full game ) and still more Pokemon ( trying to 100% the dex for the first time since my Pearl version ). Recently started Warframe & Project Spark as well.

Also finished Rayman Legends ( all stages cleared except those obnoxious and nigh impossible invasion levels ) and Max: The Curse of Brotherhood. Played the 6 hour trial of Dragon Age: Inquisition and now wish I could get the full game even more....

drh1138
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Mar 2015, 12:26 pm

X-COM: Enemy Within, Risk of Rain, Wargame: Red Dragon, and a little bit of Civ V: Brave New World.

JoelFan
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2015, 10:44 pm

I've got it bad: I was going back and forth between NARC on my PC and GTA V on the 360 while reading wikipedia and watching a youtube video on GTA V

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2015, 11:48 pm

JoelFan wrote:
NARC

The original arcade game, or the "remake"?

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2015, 3:15 am

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

I've been playing this game for almost a year now. I can't get enough of it, so far.

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2015, 4:14 am

I am afraid I have neglected my heavily modded Skyrim since Elite Dangerous came out.

newageretrohippie
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2015, 9:15 pm

Once they arrive from Gamefly I'll be getting back into Sunset Overdrive and finally playing Professor Layton Vs Phoenix Wright!

TheBraveSirRobin
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 Mar 2015, 11:39 pm

Hotline Miami 2 and Cities: Skylines. That might seem like an odd mix but I'm loving both of them. Ever since I played Banished I've wanted to play a city builder like it that's more involved and more challenging than others in the genre; the more detailed simulation of Skylines really helps me feel connected to what's going on in the game world (when I played SimCity 4 recently I felt like stuff just happened by itself for no reason and that I wasn't really doing anything), and sometimes I think I would play the game just to mess with the traffic model.

And, to talk about the sequel to one of my favorite games, Hotline Miami 2 is fantastic, for the most part. The gameplay itself is somewhat less enjoyable, as the combo/scoring system has much less depth (this really only bothers combo and score maniacs like myself) and the level design is lacking despite having twice as many stages it seems, but it makes up for this in other areas. The story is more intricate and multi-faceted (and less pointless if you know what the original was actually about) and the atmosphere of the game is even better developed than the original. The soundtrack is f*****g incredible, too.

Humanaut
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2015, 11:02 am

TheBraveSirRobin wrote:
Hotline Miami 2 and Cities: Skylines. That might seem like an odd mix but I'm loving both of them. Ever since I played Banished I've wanted to play a city builder like it that's more involved and more challenging than others in the genre; the more detailed simulation of Skylines really helps me feel connected to what's going on in the game world (when I played SimCity 4 recently I felt like stuff just happened by itself for no reason and that I wasn't really doing anything), and sometimes I think I would play the game just to mess with the traffic model.

Cities: Skylines was occupying for a while, but I think it lacks depth.

Tales From The Borderlands: Episode 2 was great fun.