Page 60 of 281 [ 4491 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 281  Next

newageretrohippie
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2015, 9:41 am

Crashmo and Stretchmo :)

Gave up on Captain Toad....Episode 3 started getting way too frustrating, some levels just feeling impossible for me to do. I'd sell my soul to be good at this stuff, I hate having to give up on so many games....

aretilda
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 May 2015, 10:05 am

Saints Row 4

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2015, 11:14 am

Binding of Isaac Rebirth.

FINALLY got the accursed boss rush done with Magdalene. Barely. Had one half of a heart left after that because of the goddamn THING (which appears early on in the rush) that zooms around dropping red poo at random (damages you if you touch it, and regenerates a few seconds after being destroyed; it's like a boss running around dropping permanent spikes everywhere). It's sooooooo easy to crash into those. And some of the boss combos are just mean. Monstro 2 and Gish at the same time is... ugh. Mean indeed.

Still, it's done, with the one character that I figured would be the hardest to do it with (because Magdalene starts with very low movement speed, and you only have 20 minutes to get to the boss rush).

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2015, 7:48 pm

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. It looks absolutely gorgeous!

Lace-Bane
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2015, 4:33 pm

Still playing "Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge", but am now alternating with "God of War III" when feeling too exhausted to perceive denting checkpoints into the Ultimate Ninja campaign as rewarding.

Almajo88
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 May 2015, 5:07 pm

DailyPoutine1 wrote:
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. It looks absolutely gorgeous!

Yush it does! I've been playing it on a (now) mid-range computer and it looks and runs beautifully (for the most part) on near-max settings. Possibly the only current-gen game I've played so far that is a triumph of both artistic and technical design... although I will say a lot of the minor characters look pretty bad and certain interior locations reveal that the game doesn't look as good in scenes which rely primarily on ambient lighting. But who cares, it's the best proper RPG in ages and it reminds me that I really must play through the second game some time.

And for the purposes of the thread, I have been playing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (durr) and also replaying the Tomba games and Ys: Oath in Felghana on my Vita when not at the computer. All fabulous games although the second Tomba is a bit of a disappointment in relative terms.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2015, 5:20 am

Sword of Hope at work. This game's actually pretty cool, even though the translation isn't very good =) Some of it's pretty funny, though.

At home, playing random Genesis games. Kind of in the mood for sports games, for some strange reason...I just have to figure out how to be less bad at them...

staremaster
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2015, 5:40 pm

I played some MGS2 Substance, on a CRT in black and white. It makes the game a lot more scary and difficult.

Andrejake
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2015, 6:29 am

I've been kinda out of free time because of semester ending and final exams, but I could find some free time this weekend to play some Mortal Kombat X and Guacamelee.
I seriously need some money to buy The Witcher 3, the game looks epic.

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2015, 8:04 am

Mario Kart 8.

I hate mushrooms now. ALOT. I dont care if others get them... just STOP GIVING THEM TO ME. Ugh.

Last 2 races I did: I didnt get even ONE item that wasnt mushroom-related. Not. ONE.

I'd LOVE a button that just lets me dump the damn things without using them. They usually just lead to tragedy. ....that and I'd just like to use other things. But I seem to get these REALLY often regardless of current place.

Also 200cc is hilarious.

Happycampus
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 May 2015, 12:47 pm

I've been playing Shovel Knight and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and absolutely love them. I don't know why I waited till now to play them.

I might get The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt if I can find the money.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2015, 8:51 am

I was just trying out Woah Dave! and OlliOlli on the 3DS, I grabbed them with the Humble Nindie Bundle last night B)

staremaster
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2015, 8:24 am

Currently enjoying Vendetta, a side-scrolling beat-em-up with throwable bricks and a fair amount of environmental destruction. :D

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2015, 9:17 am

Binding of Isaac: Rebirth!

Argh!

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2015, 1:47 am

Splatoon!! !

I could seriously just do this all day. I wont though, that'd wreck my arm/wrist from holding the triggers. This controller is grand for this game though. The .52 gallon or whatever it's called gun is tough to use but it splats the heck outta people and has good range. So I'm liking that one well enough.

Soon there will also be some more Isaac too, I think. There is unlocking to be done. I am determined to not screw it up this time! Having said that, I will probably screw it up.

TearsOf_AClown
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

30 May 2015, 1:55 am

Recently completed Portal 1&2. Playing Bioshock now. Been playing GTA V online and COD:BLOps2. Enough info for yah? :mrgreen: