Page 7 of 9 [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2013, 5:13 pm

Boxman108 wrote:
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, Halo Reach, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Killer7.

I haven't played Deadly Premonition myself, but I just finished watching through Two Best Friend's playthrough of it, and it seems to have been pretty decent to me. Very technically bad, and it does look like a lot of the stuff as far as the gameplay goes would be annoying, but it looks like it could still be an enjoyable game. I'd like something where you're put in more of a countryside sandbox with a small town or settlements(hell, something like the countryside in GTA: San Andreas, even), and with more realistic stuff like having to buy gas, eat and sleep and stuff. If not for the mediocre horror stuff, I think it would be fun to just go around investigating stuff and seeing what all the townsfolk do. It's almost like a more expanded version of Majora's Mask what with all the characters having their own schedules. Of course, it would need far better production value. Even though a lot of the story stuff seemed a bit campy, I generally enjoyed it.

very perceptive , I almost rage quit in some areas still a fantastic game (it grows on you, starts off with hate in fact 8O )

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2013, 5:20 pm

How is Halo Reach under rated?

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

29 Sep 2013, 4:17 pm

The World Ends With You.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

Ladywoofwoof
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2013, 1:59 pm

LexingtonDeville wrote:
You Don't Know Jack: Volume 2. Not the US version, but the one and only UK version of the interactive quiz show that saw the light of day in 1998 on the PC. Vastly superior in terms of humour from Paul Kaye (Thoros of Myr in GOT) as the voice of Jack Cake, a wide variety of zany questions and pure unadulterated addictiveness, it's a real shame that it didn't sell as much as it's US counterparts.
It's a nightmare trying to find it online, i once had the demo and the full game many moons ago. I would do anything to get it back! :cry:

This ... ?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/You-Dont-Know-Jack-2/dp/B0002ZJXOM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1380913117&sr=8-2&keywords=you+don%27t+know+jack+2
It's £3.20 on Amazon.

8)

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

04 Oct 2013, 10:34 pm

The Earthbound series doesn't get its due here in America.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 10:43 pm

Resonance of |Fate it scored ok yet few have bothered with it , it's so good it got me in to RPG"S 8O

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 10:44 pm

younginflavor18 wrote:
I consider Anarchy Reigns an underated game because it's a cool 3D beat 'em up with characters from Madworld and DLC character Bayonetta from her own titular game. I'm going to purchase it so in the future if they have anymore retail versions in stock, or get it from the PSN store.

It gets old fast 8O , Platnium has way better games like Bayonetta.

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2013, 8:44 pm

In fact it's one of the most mainstream product they've made so far so much so it could be the sort of game "Cliffy B" would make in fact I think he may be one of the w*kers Jeremy Clarkson was talking about (though I think he exaggerates when he says their are 250 million of them !

PikachuDenkiNezumi
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

25 Oct 2013, 3:34 pm

Earthbound. Lately, though, that seems to be changing.

punkguy378
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Oct 2013, 2:10 am

Shadow Man (N64,PC,PS) PS version is horrid so I recommend the PC version which is currently on steam for the low price of $5. Picked it up the other day. I love this game. Many people hate it. But it is one of the only games that has voodoo as its main theme. The game is comparable to Soul Reaver. The gameplay is very very similar. It is dark, weird, and the music is awesome and moody. Definitely a cult classic.

I think RE 6 definitely is extremely underrated. I am forgiving of the game even though I am a die hard old school RE fan. I was happy with the Leon Campaign to be honest. He even drives a police car at one point exactly like RE 2 and it crashes as well just like in RE 2. The Mercenaries mode for this RE game definitely is a pleasant bonus. Also they brought back the classic zombie and the dreaded zombie dogs everyone loves to hate. I mean come on Gamespot 4.5 score. Give me a break. It is not that bad. And honestly it is better than the horrid RE 5.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2013, 3:33 am

PikachuDenkiNezumi wrote:
Earthbound. Lately, though, that seems to be changing.

I don't know if I'd call it "underrated" just because it sold poorly in its initial run ;) I would think people who try it and end up disliking it might call it overrated.

punkguy378 wrote:
Shadow Man (N64,PC,PS) PS version is horrid so I recommend the PC version...

It's on Dreamcast also, isn't it?

MadeUnderground
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2013, 9:36 am

Has anyone mentioned Deadly Premonition yet?

It's a good treat for you Indigo Prophecy and Silent Hill fans out there. :D

LuigiDude

27 Oct 2013, 3:31 pm

Mario Kart: Super Circuit is the most underrated Mario Kart. A lot of people don't like it, and it's generally overlooked in comparison to other Mario Karts.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2013, 5:48 am

Arcanum.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2013, 1:54 pm

LuigiDude wrote:
Mario Kart: Super Circuit is the most underrated Mario Kart. A lot of people don't like it, and it's generally overlooked in comparison to other Mario Karts.

Yeah at least the single-player is in full-screen unlike the SNES Mario Kart which has half the screen as a rear-view mirror or course map in single-player mode. That's also one reason the original Mario Kart is a little overrated in my opinion.

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2013, 7:27 pm

MadeUnderground wrote:
Has anyone mentioned Deadly Premonition yet?

It's a good treat for you Indigo Prophecy and Silent Hill fans out there. :D

yes I have played DP a master peace, 10/10 I was in on it before it became hip to love that game :roll: