Page 61 of 281 [ 4491 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64 ... 281  Next

Logston
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 May 2015, 1:47 pm

Revisiting the game Monaco.

newageretrohippie
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2015, 9:48 pm

Misery wrote:
Splatoon!! !

I could seriously just do this all day. I wont though, that'd wreck my arm/wrist from holding the triggers. This controller is grand for this game though. The .52 gallon or whatever it's called gun is tough to use but it splats the heck outta people and has good range. So I'm liking that one well enough.

Soon there will also be some more Isaac too, I think. There is unlocking to be done. I am determined to not screw it up this time! Having said that, I will probably screw it up.

This...LOVING Splatoon!! ! also got back into Dragon Age Inquisition and very obsessed with it.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2015, 12:17 am

Dreamcast. A little Daytona USA (which I am still terrible at), Gauntlet Legends, and SoulCalibur.

cupter
Butterfly
Butterfly

31 May 2015, 1:18 pm

I've been playing Age of Empires 2, Smash 4, and Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis lately. Splatoon may be added to this list soon if I buy it.

m0rdy
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

31 May 2015, 4:21 pm

Lands of Lore - The Throne of Chaos, on ScummVM :-)

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2015, 4:23 pm

Never had an opportunity to play this since I've never owned a DS, and I only noticed yesterday that there's an iOS version I can play on my iPad.

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2015, 8:14 am

MORE SPLATOON oh gods this game is too good.

Now I'll do.... absolutely anything else. I dont know. But definitely need a break from that or my arm will go bad again. Not fun when that happens.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2015, 3:00 pm

Okay, it has taken a little longer than the others since I have been playing The Witcher 3, Splatoon, and other distractions, but I just finished Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. I managed to get a completion percentage of 78%, and the time was 26 hours and 24 minutes, yeah it took quite a while. I will credit some of the time it took to that you really are going back through a lot of the areas a lot, including that you have a dark version and basically your map becomes a big part and I honestly could not keep track of where it wanted me to go next before it gave the hint about where the next objective was, something I would say a negative compared to others in the franchise. The dark world especially must have added time by the fact that you constantly take damage, which might make you move fast, but it makes you stick to areas that slowly replenish health.

I would give props to Prime 2 for taking the alternate beams in an interesting way so that they require ammo, which encourages using the weaker standard beam type, which the first Prime pretty much made it something you would rarely use once you had other. It also encouraged to use light and dark beams in that you could gain ammo by using the other type so one was encouraged to sometimes ration their uses against certain enemies, although perhaps they could have explained when best to use them. Also, perhaps it is because I got sometimes impatient or by getting used to the rhythm of these games, but I did find myself also using missiles a lot also, although I still tend to horde them they did feel encouraged too. Seeker missiles seemed to be one of the more interesting ones I did not actually realise till later had some uses. And there was also the screw attack, which added a very interesting flare similar to what I think was in 2 and Super as movement and a weapon. The whole echo thing which seemed to be the major focus did seem a tad underused, unless it was all the stuff I missed, and generally the echo vision was incredibly uncomfortable to use. Some of the bosses had some interesting traits in how they mimic what you get when you beat them, but just dark versions were not too fun, and Dark Samus was pretty easy, well except for kind of panic in a timed boss battle, which now that I think about it was also done in Fusion. Don't give me a timed boss fight because some of these really could suck up time in figuring out a weakness and movement.

I expect myself to have Zero Mission as the next Metroid game to go after before going for the last Prime game, still no idea how to get Other M. But I might just play more of the more recent non Metroid games.

Lace-Bane
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2015, 4:22 pm

"Devil May Cry HD" and "Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge". "Devil May Cry" feels pleasantly timeless outside it's occasionally murderous semi-set battle camera. Which is nice, as I never got to play it when it was new over a decade ago, and it's typically hard for me to enjoy games from that gen of consoles without being able to feel nostalgic during the process.

Jasparch
Butterfly
Butterfly

04 Jun 2015, 4:26 pm

I desperately need a game to play! I love Pokemon on the Nintendo DS but my DS has vanished.
I used to love tibia. An rpg game.
And I downloaded zelda ocarina of time yesterday but I dunno whether it's my old age or not, but I got stuck at the beGining and got frustrated!
Can anyone recommend anything similar to those 3 or just anything, on either wii, play station 3 or iPhone or iMac x

staremaster
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2015, 1:47 am

Silent Hill 2 is about to make me lose my mind. I swear if I find one more smashed-up mannequin....

RetRun
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Jun 2015, 1:52 am

Dota 2. Shame about the bullies though. :?

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2015, 2:13 pm

Pokemon white 2

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Logston
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Jun 2015, 3:04 am

I've been playing Deadly Premonition. Or had been. I've given up when it comes to dealing with it. The port is atrocious and it's so buggy it hurts.

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2015, 11:37 am

Mostly Splatoon today.

New weapon came out. I quickly decided it was awesome. And then suddenly everyone everywhere was using it (oddly, they mostly werent using it very well). Ended up switching back to other things because of that, feh. Fun was still had.

There was also some shmups and stuff. And the controller freaking out, because micro USB cables all need to be roasted in some sort of incinerator. I haaaaaaaaaaaaate the things.

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2015, 11:49 am

....ARGH, GLITCH. AGAIN. Just ignore this post.