Page 62 of 281 [ 4491 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 281  Next

newageretrohippie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2015, 10:34 pm

Resident Evil Revelations 2

and still Splatoon ( which is awesome and addictive...and I never cared for multiplayer before but I am loving Turf War ) and Dragon Age Inquisition ( which I am almost done with...gotta get the DLC soon )

NickBlueCity
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Jun 2015, 2:37 am

I'm currently enjoying Farming Simulator 15 on the PS4 and Cities in Motion 2 on PC.

Lace-Bane
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2015, 1:28 pm

Eh, I'm in that tired anhedonic loop of burnout I get whenever I finish a rather demanding game. I assume I'll get back to playing "Devil May Cry HD" within a few days. Not sure what else I could play casually in the meantime. The remaining games I've yet to finish from my PS3 library seem to only fit within two categories... nearly impossible, or boring as fork.

nouedis
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

09 Jun 2015, 3:00 pm

Mario Party 10.

Dj_PsYcHo_C
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Jun 2015, 6:18 pm

Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox one! I love just cruising around in multiplayer with friends or building up cars for circuit style racing or drifting, and tuning the heck out of them. :D

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2015, 7:18 pm

Ascent - the space game. Feels like a blend of EvE, Freelancer and Frontier.

I'm 100+ hours in, got 2 colonies and a fleet of NPCs who fly my ships and make money for me. The PvP zone talked about in the video is called "Red Zone" and will only be 1/8th of the game (positive x,y,z, coordinates only, so it is easy to avoid - when it is implemented).

Fibbox
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

12 Jun 2015, 12:18 pm

Bought and finished Hotline Miami in just about 3 hours including the epilogue and bonus levels. It was a lot of fun and actually rather unique. I was never stuck EXCEPT THAT HOSPITAL LEVEL WHICH CAN G-

It was a fun experience.

Marky9
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2015, 1:12 pm

Someone recently mentioned Fallout 3. I'd never played a Fallout, so I got it for cheap. It isn't a thrill ride, but overall I'm finding it not too shabby.

It is interesting to see how much it seems to fit technically between Oblivion and Skyrim. (I believe it was based on the Oblivion engine.)

It is almost enough to make me want to see what Bethesda does with Fallout 4.

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2015, 2:55 pm

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2015, 12:25 am

Just got done with Dungeons and Dragons, I ran B1: In Search of the Unknown.

Just a tiny bit exhausting.

staremaster
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2015, 8:12 am

Split between Okami, Silent Hill 2, and Dosbox Xcom.

staremaster
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2015, 7:20 am

I managed to torture and intimidate my 360 into loading a game this morning, so now Sniper Elite is on deck. :D

Comets
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

17 Jun 2015, 12:24 pm

Baldur's Gate 2. I'm on an RPG roll.

Andrejake
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2015, 12:48 pm

My finals exams are ending so last night I could finally play Splatoon, and thank God I waited until now.
The game is a blast! My intention was just to play a little (because I was freaking curious) and wait until I have more free time at the weekend, but well... Let's just say that suddenly I realized that I had only two hours left to sleep before having to get up and get ready for work.
What a game!!

Bataar
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2015, 12:48 pm

I'm playing through Dragon Age Inquisition. Hopefully I'll get it finished before Batman: Arkham Knight comes out next week.

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2015, 9:32 pm

Andrejake wrote:
My finals exams are ending so last night I could finally play Splatoon, and thank God I waited until now.
The game is a blast! My intention was just to play a little (because I was freaking curious) and wait until I have more free time at the weekend, but well... Let's just say that suddenly I realized that I had only two hours left to sleep before having to get up and get ready for work.
What a game!!

Yeah.... that was the same impression I got from it. Pretty great, yeah?

Oh, but I forgot, it's not Generic Shooter #296675 and thus is beneath all "real" gamers, hah. Really, I wish games like THIS were the norm. I'm so tired of CoD and all of it's "mature" *cough* clones.

Just wait'll you get further into it. I swear, just keeps getting better. And then additional modes coming soon, cant wait for those.

On another note, is it just me, or did this stupid site get EVEN BUGGIER? I go to post this, specifically hit the button to do so, it brings me to a login screen (I'm already logged in...) I refresh the page, it brings me back, I hit post again, it tells me someone already posted and I should revise my post. That someone was me.

I hate this site, sometimes. I really do.