What is your favourite type of Eevee evo?

Page 1 of 5 [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2009, 7:40 pm

I'm not sure what all of them are (it's been a while since I've used Eevee), but I'm curious to know what they are and who's your favourite.

Also, does Eevee ever get any useful attacks if you don't evolve it?

LostAlien
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2009, 8:19 pm

I like Espeon best. I never tried to see if it had usefull attacks without evolution.

Eggman
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2009, 8:24 pm

Espion

Eggman
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2009, 8:24 pm

Espion

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2009, 11:15 pm

LostAlien wrote:
I like Espeon best. I never tried to see if it had usefull attacks without evolution.
I once tried for 10 levels after I got an eevee (so until it was level 35), but I got bored and made him a Flareon. Then I was mad because Flareon wasn't giving me any good fire attacks :P

werewolf1994
Butterfly
Butterfly

28 Nov 2009, 4:52 am

Umbreon, it has a few good dark moves like crunch, and can't be affected by psychic attacks, as for Eevee, hardly worth raising it long enough to find out it's moves unless it's taking a long time to make it an Umbreon or Espeon

bdhkhsfgk
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2009, 4:57 am

Jolteon.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2009, 8:43 am

Eevee learns take down at 43, last resort at 50, and a move called Trump card at 57 that always strikes a criticle and gets stronger the lower the pp, with a base pp of 5.

Well I like Umbreon, partialy because I like the night only ones, but it's moves pretty much suck compared to Espeon which I guess I prefer Espeon for that reason. Umbreon's strongest dark move is faint attack with a base power of 60 though wont miss, while Espeon at the same level learns psybeem with a base power of 65 and chance of confusion. Most high moves are status only effects, but Espeon learns psychic at 65, while Umbreon learns schreech at 65. Lastly Espeon's main stat is special attack, Umbreon's is special defence.

BelindatheNobody
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2009, 10:38 am

Umbreon is my favorite, but I'm also rather fond of Leafeon.
(I like all the eeveelutions, [and Eevee itself], though.).

Flavors of: Nobody. Slytherin. Autistic.

PikaYoshi
Toucan
Toucan

28 Nov 2009, 11:34 pm

My favorite is Jolteon. ^_^ My next favorite is Umbreon, then Flareon, Espeon, Glaceon, Vaporeon, and Leafeon.

pat2rome
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2009, 12:43 pm

Jolteon
Umbreon
Espeon
Vaporeon
Glaceon
Leafeon
Flareon

Jolteon is my favorite by far. If you have a Gyarados on your team, it's really easy to get in (Gyarados attracts Electric attacks, Jolteon heals 25% when hit with one due to Volt Absorb). It's extremely fast, and very powerful too.

Umbreon is next just because I really like Dark types. Even if the only way it can really damage things is through Toxic, it can absorb hit after hit after hit.

Espeon has very high special attack and a good movepool to use along with it. It makes a strong sweeper, and it's much easier to switch in than Glaceon (who has only one resistance and a weakness to Stealth Rock).

Vaporeon is next because of its huge HP. It can do an awesome job of healing teammates with Wish, and it can attack with a strong special attack as well.

Glaceon is only ahead of Leafeon because I really like Ice types. It's also way down here because it's an Ice type. It has one resistance in contrast to four weaknesses. Ice is an awesome type for attacks, not for Pokemon.

Leafeon is way down here despite its awesome physical stats because it is completely walled by Steel types, who are very common. Plus, a much better name would have been Vineon.

Flareon is last because its physical movepool just plain sucks. It can run a good mixed attacking set, though.

PlatedDrake
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2009, 7:29 pm

pat2rome wrote:
Glaceon
Leafeon

When did they create these two?

pat2rome
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2009, 8:20 pm

PlatedDrake wrote:
pat2rome wrote:
Glaceon
Leafeon

4th generation (Diamond/Pearl). Glaceon is pure Ice-type, and Leafeon is pure Grass-type. Instead of evolving from a stone or at a certain time of day, they evolve only if they go up a level at a certain location.

Speaking of which, anyone know what those locations are, if any, in HeartGold/SoulSilver?

PlatedDrake
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2009, 12:16 pm

pat2rome wrote:
PlatedDrake wrote:
pat2rome wrote:
Glaceon
Leafeon

4th generation (Diamond/Pearl). Glaceon is pure Ice-type, and Leafeon is pure Grass-type. Instead of evolving from a stone or at a certain time of day, they evolve only if they go up a level at a certain location.

Speaking of which, anyone know what those locations are, if any, in HeartGold/SoulSilver?

Interesting, granted i havent played in a LONG time. I will admit that i was interested in making an all Evee based team (Face it, they cover most of the elemental aspects used in the game and only standard weaknesses apply).

Rain_Bird
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Dec 2009, 12:51 am

Vaporeon

pat2rome
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2009, 1:37 am

ebec11 wrote:
Also, does Eevee ever get any useful attacks if you don't evolve it?

I completely forgot about this question. Here are the moves Eevee learns by leveling up and the level at which it learns them (this will be for the fourth generation, ask me if you want the moves it learns in any earlier ones):

Tackle (Start)
Tail Whip (Start)
Helping Hand (Start)
Sand-Attack (8)
Growl (15)
Quick Attack (22)
Bite (29)
Baton Pass (36)
Take Down (43)
Last Resort (50)
Trump Card (57)

Last edited by pat2rome on 03 Dec 2009, 11:44 am, edited 2 times in total.