Anyone want to talk about the Sims 3?

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

snpeden
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

19 Apr 2012, 4:26 pm

It's probably my favorite game. Who else here plays? What are your favorite things to do? What's your style of playing?
I really love to build houses. I also hoard custom content so this is basically the only game I have installed on my computer atm.
Right now I'm thinking of starting a legacy family but I've never really done that and I don't quite understand how to play one. I usually spend all my time setting up the house and world in general.

Galymia
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Apr 2012, 5:00 pm

I love building houses too! I also hoard custom content, especially outfits. However, I can never stay interested enough in any Sim I create, so I end up just building a house and deleting it and making a new game just to build a new house.

snpeden
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

19 Apr 2012, 5:04 pm

I haven't had a family yet where I don't lose interest before their kids grow up. I make people, move them in, build them a pretty house and then wander off to do something else. I really like NRAAS story progression mod for that reason, because I'll just switch active households when I want to do something new. In the neighborhood I have now, there are only people that I've created so it's really cool to read the SP updates about them.

nikkiDT
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Apr 2012, 5:21 pm

Awww. I've only ever played the cellphone version. But it's still very addictive.

Kinme
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2012, 6:45 pm

Can I talk about Sims FreePlay for android? Isn't like Sims 3? I have no idea.

snpeden
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

19 Apr 2012, 7:14 pm

I bet it's similar enough to be relatable.

Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2012, 12:29 am

I tend to just play my characters to get them their dream-job, get them married with children, make them wealthy, and fulfill their lifetime ambitions. Once I get to that point, I get bored. I have a difficult time imagining I'd care much about legacy living, as I get bored by the time I get to raising children.

nayru
Butterfly
Butterfly

21 Apr 2012, 12:50 am

I love the sims 3! I play it at least 3 hours every day....
I love making towns from scratch. I downloaded create-a-world a month ago, and figured out how to do that. I made a town, and filled it with people and animals :D
I play it also too. After I fill the town, I make a couple, and then I do a legacy with them. I started one not that long ago. I do it alphabetically. (First couple both have A names, their kids have B names, their kids have C names.....) My B generation are teens right now, I haven't been playing them very long yet. (The furthest I've ever gotten was when I played the sims 2, I got to P)
I also love the pets. My legacy family has a great dane, mastiff, and three of their puppies. :D
I haven't done too much with horses yet though....