27 May 2012, 5:26 pm

I got 20 bucks and im already
getting FF 7

So whats the 2nd best one to get?

NeueZiel
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2012, 6:12 pm

Xenogears. Easily my favorite jrpg from the Square golden era. Final Fantasy Tactics is excellent too, really one of the best all around. Vagrant Story is an acquired taste sort of and many people love or hate the style of gameplay, especially nowadays. XG and FFT are pretty safe though.

NowhereMan1966
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 May 2012, 6:17 pm

I'd love to get Xenogears or the Chrono Cross/Chrono Trigger games. I'd also like to try Final Fantasy 6. I do have Legend of the Dragoon and Final Fantasy 8. I think any of these would be good. One more, I have it but not played it as much, Parasite Eve seems good too.

NeueZiel
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2012, 6:22 pm

NowhereMan1966 wrote:
I'd love to get Xenogears or the Chrono Cross/Chrono Trigger games. I'd also like to try Final Fantasy 6. I do have Legend of the Dragoon and Final Fantasy 8. I think any of these would be good. One more, I have it but not played it as much, Parasite Eve seems good too.

Don't touch FF6 or CT on the PSN they have horrible load times and aren't worth the money. Parasite Eve is another favorite of mine, excellent music too, though kinda short. I would have recommended Legend of Mana, its one of all my time favorite jrpgs, but its very love or hate, especially with the very non-linear story that some would argue doesn't exist.

Xenu
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2012, 7:04 pm

Tales of Eternia