Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Soulblood33x
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Nov 2013, 2:57 pm

So a few months ago I got the Ratchet and Clank Trilogy for my PS3...
When I was younger they were by far my favorite games to play, even today I have just about every one that ever existed (with the exception of the PSP spinoffs and FFA) and I'm MEGA pumped for Into the Nexus.
Seriously, I can't wait.
Anyways, I was a little disappointed to see that there aren't that many people playing online on Up your Arsenal. It especially sucks because I've always heard how awesome the multiplayer was but I never got a chance to play it on the PS2 (I had the older, thicker PS2 without the adaptor). Anyone here still play it?

PerfectlyDarkTails
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2013, 5:21 pm

I am a big fan of the Ratchet and Clank Trilogy and the Future Trilogy. I've played them to platinum pretty much. I've played the PSP version but I'm not interested in the spin off's Secreat Agent Clank, All 4 One nad the turete defence game I can remember.

I'm in the process to start Ratchet: Gladiator, but otherwise I don't play the games much anymore... Played the first game to death back in the day 10 years ago... 8O

AS 168/200, NT: 20/ 200, AQ=45 EQ=15, SQ=78, IQ=135

Ladywoofwoof
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2013, 5:49 pm

You can play Ratchet and Clank multiplayer on the PS3 ?
:chin: hrm... I never even knew that.
I'm a bit out of the loop regarding what can be done online with the PS3.

I think they're a great series of games, and today before going to bed I launched into playing R&C 2 for the PS3 ; because I've been neglecting the PS3 for far too long, just because I have a whole lot of games for other systems which I was playing instead.

Ah, it's such an enjoyable game.
:thumleft:
I'm 4 hours into the game already, and was going to have another shot soon ; now that I've had a nice sleep.

:-) I liked all of the PS2 R&C games, and also that PSP version.
I'm not fussed about getting the Clank-themed ones, though.
And, I'm not that stuck on turret defence games either.

Soulblood33x
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Nov 2013, 7:47 pm

You can play Ratchet and Clank multiplayer on the PS3?

Yeah. Kinda came as a surprise to everyone since the PS2 servers were shut off shortly before it was announced. Though in retrospect I suppose it makes sense in that they were making room for the PS3.
My favorite by far is 3. Best plot, best weapons, everything about that game was just perfection. I love how it's a 9 year old PS2 game and yet imo it looks far better than most other modern games out there.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

03 Nov 2013, 8:54 pm

Ermahgerd. Love these games. Always have.

I own all of them except the PSP ones and the more recent tower defense game. There's multiplayer for Up Your Arsenal and All 4 One, as far as I'm aware.

Into The Nexus looks like it'll be good, so I'm saving up a little bit for that. c:

newageretrohippie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2013, 10:21 pm

Ratchet & Clank is my favorite Sony franchise, with the only exceptions being the PSP games ( terrible controls and cheap frustrating design & enemies ). Can't wait to play Into The Nexus, and once I finally manage to get my own PS3 with a decent hard drive I can get back to All 4 One :)

Soulblood33x
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Nov 2013, 12:06 am

Uncharted would be my favorite Playstation franchise (Anything by Naughty Dog for that matter). But Insomniac and R&C will always hold a special place in my heart :)

AScomposer13413
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2013, 9:21 pm

Recently bought and finished the first game on PS2!! ! Still trying to get all the skill points (I'm a heavy completionist)! ! As for other games, I was introduced through my friend's copy of Ratchet: Deadlocked (Gladiator in Europe/Australia) and completed that.

Then I have done my job

Lilysparkle2011
Raven
Raven

06 Nov 2013, 5:11 pm

I love Ratchet and Clank although I didn't like Q-Force, I hated running back to the base every few minutes which makes it nearly impossible if you are playing alone. A Crack in Time and Quest for Booty are definitely my favorites, i'm looking forward to Ratchet and Clank - Into the Nexus which is supposed to be going back to the 'old' gameplay of Ratchet and Clank with a real storyline, yay! :)

MisterDeranged
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Jan 2014, 11:10 am

I've got RC1, Going Commando, Up Your Arsenal, and Size Matters.

My least favorite entry in the series is Deadlocked. What ultimately killed Deadlocked for me was the weapon handling controls, which required that you use the right analog stick to aim (in third-person of all things!), whereas in the rest of the series, you didn't need to do so!

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2014, 10:42 am

I have All of them, starting with ratchet and clank through into the nexus and quest for booty...I LOVE THEM