Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Kinme
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2016, 2:11 am

Is there currently a Skype group for gamers on here? If not, I'm thinking about forming one.

Uncle
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2016, 5:00 am

Im not sure, but could be a great idea :) or via teamspeak... What games do you like to play?

Kinme
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2016, 7:11 pm

Really anything, to be honest. I've been back to playing MapleStory for awhile now, 3ds, and various other MMO's. I'm up for anything. The only thing is that I don't have a lot of newer consoles, so I try to stick to PC and 3DS for now.

What about yourself?

Kinme
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2016, 7:33 pm

So, this group can range from serious to casual gamers.

There will be no pressure to play certain games.

If you guys want to play particular games together, feel free to add them to my post.

If there's anything else you guys would like to add, let me know.

I can send out the link via messaging (it will be on Skype for now), so contact me OR post here and I will send it to you. I'll try my best to be as active as possible (on here also). :D

Uncle
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2016, 5:43 am

Occasionally play 'ARMA', generally the mods, i like tactical play and the simulation ( not actually classed as a game) is relatively life like with huge maps and a lot of tactical play, i sometimes play as a team but prefer to go as a lone wolf and keep an eye out for team members from afar.

Also have to admit i sometimes play Team fortress... When my mind and anxiety is on a higher level i cant watch fims or TV, i need something that i can lose myself in.

At the moment im only using a laptop, so cant really play a whole heap of games ( even arma gets frustrating as i often only get 10fps, hence why i tend to Use the sniper character from afar, i start getting major screen lag in close combat, but am happy to observer from a distance, Often have long shot of well over 1.5km which irks people because they often have a very hard time finding me, even in game people are rather predictable, so will often set up traps and ambushes to draw them in and the disappear :)

I never played starcraft but used to love Red Alert, is it similar?

Synth.osx
Raven
Raven

03 Oct 2016, 2:36 am

That is a great idea! Feel free to send me the link for the Skype group.

I have been playing Paladins lately but I play many different games on PC.