Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Awso070
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

Location: penn valley, california, usa, north america, west hemisphere, earth, milky way, andromeda, universe A

16 Jun 2024, 1:09 am

Post your coolest builds here, whether its structures, build hacks (legal, not actual hacks) or redstone.

Some may say I'm different, or weird, but I say, never give up. Some say I can't do it, or I'm too weak, but I say you can do anything you put your mind to. Some say freedom is only what you imagine, or isn't real, I say IF FREEDOM ISN'T REAL, THEN LETS FIGHT TO MAKE IT REAL! If you believe, do it! The only thing stopping you is yourself. This world will only be a better place if we make it a better place. So let's go out there, and make life what is should be, make it free, make it BETTER! WHO'S WITH ME?
Blog: My Blog

DuckHairback
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2024, 3:22 pm

I'll try to find some pictures. Not that my builds are that amazing, but they're something.

DuckHairback
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2024, 3:49 pm

Okay, here's one. This is based on a real life chateau in France called Chenonceau.

It was an entry in an epic builds competition on a server I used to frequent. I was pretty pleased with this because it was done entirely in survival. It was fully interiored out too. This was over a decade ago.

ImageImage

DuckHairback
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2024, 3:52 pm

This is my most recent build which is on my own server. A lot smaller in scale and more futuristic. Lot of quartz and glass! And unfinished as yet. I only play with my kid these days so don't have much time.

pcgoblin
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2024, 6:40 pm

DuckHairback, those are truly amazing and beautiful.