Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2008, 9:27 pm

What (pilotable) Halo vehicle do you use the most? For me it's the Ghost. I've gotten very good at strafing it and getting it into small spaces and into buildings. It's tons more mobile than the Warthog, and you can fire the weapons from the driver seat, too.

Happy New Year from WP's resident fortune-teller! May the cards be ever in your favor.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2008, 9:49 pm

The Ghost is good, but their is one big weakness to it that when vehicles are involved I often seek out, either use the energy drainer or a charged plasma pistol and the ghost will just sink to the ground, also all it takes is one person to jump on boared and it has been taken. Personaly I like the Warthog, for one if it is drained the gunner still has a good ability to shoot, also the unpredictibility of its driving makes hit and running quite easy. Also in campain even the chopers are not as a carier warthog that is filled with people with powerful weapons.

Samara
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Nov 2008, 11:53 pm

Im not really into gamea i find them too frustrating. I only really like pogo o go go where you bounce up down on top of them squares. I love pogo go go. I cant get enough of it.

z0rp
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2008, 12:23 am

I like the ghost personally, although you can't both speed up and fire which is a let down.

LiendaBalla
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2008, 1:05 am

I have used the Ghost most times, because I could take it into some buildings. The flighing one is fun to.

Gifted-Monster
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Nov 2008, 1:06 am

I'm honestly a fan of the tiny mini-warthog. The motorcycle one.

Such fun to speed past an enemy with that

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2008, 1:19 am

Gifted-Monster wrote:
I'm honestly a fan of the tiny mini-warthog. The motorcycle one.

Such fun to speed past an enemy with that

You mean the Mongoose, sadley though the mongoose looks like it is faster when driving, it does not go any faster then the Warthog, though is smaller and easier to flip over.

Gifted-Monster
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Nov 2008, 2:08 am

Exactly! Plus it's fun to hit things with it.

In addition it's more maneuverable. I love racing Covvie lines with it, dismounting and sending it crashing into them and then strafing them.

I do wish Halo had the GoW cover system though. That'd be a fun game.

black_legion
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Nov 2008, 7:40 am

i've got to say my favourite halo vehicle is the mongoose, you can do so much more with it than the warthog, + it is a bit more fun to drive :)

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2008, 12:22 am

Ghost by far. Put me on an open map with a ghost and I pretty much rule. One time playing CE I was being sniped at by 3 other guys for about 4 minutes and pretty much couldn't be hit. Granted, the hijacking ability added in 2 and the Spartan laser in 3 didn't make my prospects easier, but the boost ability more than made up for it... let's just say that using the boost to run over people is fun, and especially in split-screen play, I can usually evade Spartan lasers and most rocket launchers with the boost...