Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2009, 2:47 pm

what u think of it...i pre ordered it and its kewl 9/10

Thatmew
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2009, 3:50 pm

I haven't a single clue what this 'Killing Floor' is, due to the lack of a description, and the lack of spelling and punctuation irks the eyes to read. The overuse of exclamation marks in the subject line give me the impression that you are easily excited. Please correct the manner, and I shall do my best to react accordingly. That is: Describe the game, and toss a link out there, and on another manner, what is the rating doing? What is it rating? For a final bother, 'kewl' is NOT a word.

If I sounded harsh, it was not meant as an attack, you just happened to disturb my English Comprehensibility Nazi. Please correct your post accordingly so we can know what you type of.

Enigmatic_Oddity
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2009, 5:42 pm

It looks like a cheap attempt to cash in on the success of Left 4 Dead and other zombie shooters like Dead Rising and Call of Duty 5's multiplayer.

Followthereaper90
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2009, 2:55 am

Thatmew wrote:
I haven't a single clue what this 'Killing Floor' is, due to the lack of a description, and the lack of spelling and punctuation irks the eyes to read. The overuse of exclamation marks in the subject line give me the impression that you are easily excited. Please correct the manner, and I shall do my best to react accordingly. That is: Describe the game, and toss a link out there, and on another manner, what is the rating doing? What is it rating? For a final bother, 'kewl' is NOT a word.

If I sounded harsh, it was not meant as an attack, you just happened to disturb my English Comprehensibility Nazi. Please correct your post accordingly so we can know what you type of.
its actually writhed "killingfloor" not "killing floor" so thats not mistake anyway it has not yet been rated by all game magazines so i can only give my own and few other players words
but lets just say..it came number 1 in most loaded steam games in 2 hours ! also only way to get game is to get a free steam and rating " rate " is common measure how good games are best of those get 10/10 also killing floor is 6 man co-op survival horror [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4xOxrVFuSc&feature=fvsr[/youtube]